Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 30th, 2011, 03:49 PM

gregory123 costs too much!
ROTV New Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set

new and still sealed in box.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290639699310...ht_2016wt_1398
Old November 30th, 2011, 04:41 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: ROTV New Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set

I'm NIB pack of Trident for $49.99, PM me with offers.
Old November 30th, 2011, 05:08 PM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

$175.00!!! "U out your d$#% mind!"

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old November 30th, 2011, 06:16 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

And to open up the NEW UNOPENED SEALED box and take off the tape, I'm willing to sell one of my NEW UNUSED paperclips for the low, low price of $20!!

Plus, the paperclip only has one 3-4" scratch on it!

Old November 30th, 2011, 08:51 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Not a good start for the site dude....

Also, anyone else thiking he meant "New Rise of the Valkyrie"- as in, a new heroscape master set?

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old November 30th, 2011, 09:12 PM

Actually, not a dude. As I stated in my other post, I was just trying to help a friend out who lost his job. I really don't mean to offend by the price, I know nothing about the game...except it does look kind of neat. I researched the prices on Amazon, they ranged from $200-300, and used ones on ebay were selling for $150, new were listed at $250. So I thought I was being fair with the $175. Sorry for posting on here, just looked like it was something people were really looking for when I googled it. If you have any better ideas of what I should be listing at, please let me know, but kindly. I'm not out to be rude, he has tons to sell and I'm just doing my best. Thanks. Also, if he uses the username that he asked me to make him, please don't judge him by my listings. Sorry.
Old November 30th, 2011, 09:24 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

It should be listed around $60 - $70, I believe.
Old November 30th, 2011, 11:15 PM

enkidu is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory123 View Post
Actually, not a dude. As I stated in my other post, I was just trying to help a friend out who lost his job. I really don't mean to offend by the price, I know nothing about the game...except it does look kind of neat. I researched the prices on Amazon, they ranged from $200-300, and used ones on ebay were selling for $150, new were listed at $250. So I thought I was being fair with the $175. Sorry for posting on here, just looked like it was something people were really looking for when I googled it. If you have any better ideas of what I should be listing at, please let me know, but kindly. I'm not out to be rude, he has tons to sell and I'm just doing my best. Thanks. Also, if he uses the username that he asked me to make him, please don't judge him by my listings. Sorry.
Going by the top end "Buy it Now" prices for Heroscape can be very misleading to the actual value of the products, because a few sellers on Ebay attempt to trick (scam might be too strong a word) potential buyers who may not know the real market value of an item. A much better way to determine the real market value of Heroscape is to do what you'd do to determine the value of your home. Look at what it sells for rather than what some want for it. No one, or at least no one that does any research EVER pays those shot in the dark crazy high buy it now prices. Those listings stay on Ebay for 30 days or so, expire, and then get listed again with the hope some sucker will bite, but I've been watching for awhile, and I don't think anyone does. I guess some have to for them to keep getting listed that way, but the number of bites, I suspect, is a fair bit lower than the number of people who send their Bank Account info to secret Saudi princes looking for a way to funnel millions of dollars out of the country.

If you go by what real auctions on Ebay typically close on a NIB ROTV set, you will see pricing along the lines of what MegaSilver suggested--about $60-70, including shipping. A common starting bid is $29.99, and a common/reasonable "buy it now option" is $79.99, with the understanding that it is unlikely that the set will actually get bid up to $80, especially if you are charging shipping fees.

Now, if you are looking for what to list next of his that will bring in the most money, if he has a NIB Aquilla Alliance set, then your starting bid and buy it now prices are reasonable. A NIB Aquilla Alliance is the rarest item in heroscape, and you can expect to get $200 or more for it. That is the only item in heroscape that you can expect that sort of pricing for, though, except perhaps a set of all five flag bearers NIB; that too will fetch around $200.

Last edited by enkidu; November 30th, 2011 at 11:40 PM.
Old November 30th, 2011, 11:31 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't really think he deserved to be Neg-Repped for mispricing an Item.But the minuscule amount of Rep I give out was enough to put him in the Green!Whoohoo!

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old December 1st, 2011, 01:08 AM

Thank you so much for the info! I really appreciate it, it's difficult when you don't know what you are working with. I reduced it to $89 bid and $125 for buy it now. I realize that's not quite where you suggested, but I think he would be devastated to start it at $29, since he isn't quite ready to depart with any of it. There are moments that he decides not to sell it at all. So please don't think that I am ignoring your suggestions, just baby steps over here. You are very kind to have taken the time to help me. Thank you again.

And boromir96 - thank you for putting me in the green.
Old December 1st, 2011, 09:01 AM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

i think it will probably get bid on, but only if it is 1st edition, beause I saw a couple of those in the 'completed listings' going for $150

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old December 1st, 2011, 10:39 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory123 View Post
Thank you so much for the info! I really appreciate it, it's difficult when you don't know what you are working with. I reduced it to $89 bid and $125 for buy it now. I realize that's not quite where you suggested, but I think he would be devastated to start it at $29, since he isn't quite ready to depart with any of it. There are moments that he decides not to sell it at all. So please don't think that I am ignoring your suggestions, just baby steps over here. You are very kind to have taken the time to help me. Thank you again.

And boromir96 - thank you for putting me in the green.
An even better way to research value is to use the completed auctions button when searching EBAY. This will give you what people are actually paying not what some seller thinks. With this feature Ebay has infact created a virtual perpetual price guide that's always (more or less) up to date. The whole industry of price guilde publications is being squeezed out as it's now redundant and frankly, not as accurate (Scrye magazine anyone?).

......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales