Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 3rd, 2023, 10:02 AM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!
Re: MARS D.C. Spring Thaw - April 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecrazy3193 View Post
Awesome thanks Vydar! Also tournament is not up yet on hS.org hope to see that soon. ����
Sweet, looking forward to seeing you there! I'm not sure if I'll be running the tourney through the website as we somtimes have young Scapers joining us who do not have their own email/device yet. I'll make that call once we're closer so keep an eye out for that!
Old April 3rd, 2023, 10:31 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: MARS D.C. Spring Thaw - April 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_of_Sandwich View Post
Sweet, looking forward to seeing you there! I'm not sure if I'll be running the tourney through the website as we somtimes have young Scapers joining us who do not have their own email/device yet. I'll make that call once we're closer so keep an eye out for that!
As TD you can create guest players in the event for people that don't have an account.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events