Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 24th, 2011, 11:19 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Corrupt a Wish: HeroScape Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post
Granted, but it was only a dream...

I wish for a second RotV.
Granted, but it is all in Romanian (as Romanian TV should be)

I wish I had the time to build all the custom terrain I have designed in my notebooks.
Granted, but all of your notebooks suddenly disappeared...

I wish I could get off Heroscapers, so I could actually finish my homework.
Old March 24th, 2011, 11:34 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotunit197 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post
Granted, but it was only a dream...

I wish for a second RotV.
Granted, but it is all in Romanian (as Romanian TV should be)

I wish I had the time to build all the custom terrain I have designed in my notebooks.
Granted, but all of your notebooks suddenly disappeared...

I wish I could get off Heroscapers, so I could actually finish my homework.
Granted, but you turn it in and it is all wrong.

I wish that I could keep myself focused and into a single thing/game for more than a week and not be so obsessive about each thing.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old March 24th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
I wish that I could keep myself focused and into a single thing/game for more than a week and not be so obsessive about each thing.
Granted, now you are obsessive about only one thing, and that thing is that Taelord Costs Too Much.

I wish cold medicine made colds go away.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 24th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Granted, but it gives you boils now too.

I wish I wasn't failing my Western Civilization class.
Old March 24th, 2011, 11:45 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Granted, but it gives you boils now too.

I wish I wasn't failing my Western Civilization class.
Granted, your now failing everything else.

I wish I always got good grades wile still maintaining my social life.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old March 24th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
I wish I always got good grades wile still maintaining my social life.
Granted, but now there is no time for HeroScape or HeroScapers.com

I wish I could get my Anti-Monitor rebased so it was balanced.
Old March 24th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Granted, but you're failing Western Civilizations.

I wish I had more time to play my board games.

= =
Old March 25th, 2011, 12:15 AM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Granted, but you're failing Western Civilizations.

I wish I had more time to play my board games.
Granted but you all the sudden get depressed and don't want to play board games anymore.

I wish I could do a backflip.
Old March 25th, 2011, 10:15 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart48 View Post
Granted, but now you can only walk by doing backflips.

I wish that the rights to HeroScape were bought by a company and the next 3 waves are historical figures/squads, and they are sold with a wide distribution at a reasonable price.
Old March 25th, 2011, 10:18 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dart48 View Post
Granted, but now you can only walk by doing backflips.

I wish that the rights to HeroScape were bought by a company and the next 3 waves are historical figures/squads, and they are sold with a wide distribution at a reasonable price.
Granted, but the rights of Heroscape are purchased by Kraft, and they release WW I soldiers made of cheese, and sell them all over the world for 50 cents each.

I wish some people would actually play Heroscape (or any other game) with me on a regular basis.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old March 25th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Granted, but you have to wait a few years for your gaming partner to get potty trained, go to nursery school, go to kindergarten, and then get to third grade. Or maybe second.

I wish I knew what army to bring to my next event, and KC is being no help.

= =
Old March 25th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Tickle Pickle

Granted but they only want to play Go Fish.

I wish I could teleport.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion