Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

View Poll Results: Xbox One or PS4
Xbox One 6 42.86%
PS4 8 57.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 25th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Xbox One vs PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Thanks Aldin. No Blu-ray player in our house anyway, so sounds like it can handle the DVDs we have, and Amazon has a pretty good bundle going for the 360 at $250 (includes head set, tomb raider, halo 4, and a month of XBlive).

EDIT: This particular bundle is for the 360 E. Any idea what the 'E' means?
Not a clue, but I'm not sure you're getting the best deal there. You may want to check this out.

~Aldin, price-consciously

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old November 25th, 2013, 04:22 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Woah, thanks! Guess I'm waiting til Friday!

-insert signature here-
Old November 25th, 2013, 07:58 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I won't be picking up a new console at least for the remainder of this year. However, once I finally finish off my substantial Xbox 360 games backlog, I'll be upgrading to the Xbox One. I'm really excited for Destiny, Titanfall, and if rumors are to be believed, Fallout 4.
Old November 25th, 2013, 09:28 PM

RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker

The coolest things about the Xbox One don't have anything to do with actual games. Yes, it's a Blu-Ray player but the new Kinect is where it's at. It has voice and facial recognition. You can do everything with voice commands. It has an HDMI in and OUT! You run your digital cable through it and it then has the ability to replace your default TV Guide and DVR from your cable company with the Xbox One version. It's also all voice controlled. Just tell it, "Watch ESPN." It goes to ESPN! "Begin recording." It starts recording it to the Xbox hard drive! It remembers where you were on your Blu-Ray. It remembers where you were in Minecraft. It even has the built in ability to record EVERYTHING you do during gameplay, and software to help you render videos for easy sharing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games