Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 20th, 2015, 09:37 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Chase Stein (Design Phase)

Cool. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't missed.
Old November 21st, 2015, 04:07 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 22nd, 2015, 11:17 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Naming problems in the SP are updated. I'm not seeing anyone pushing for x-ray or leap powers, so I'll assume we don't see them as necessary?

I'll propose this for Initial over the next few days. Might be a bit until I can run it, though.
Old November 22nd, 2015, 11:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No idea who this character is, so I'll have to trust you on what's necessary.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 23rd, 2015, 03:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Is there going to be a healer in the Runaways?
This guy feels a bit fragile to be taking wounds for others. 4 Life, 3 Defense
Besides that, cool design, very cool art(makes me want to play him) and an interesting bio. Looking forward to the rest of the Runaways.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 23rd, 2015, 03:48 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

No likely healers, no, but Karolina should help their survivability for sure. In general, though, I think a blitzkrieg strategy of "fast and hard" suits them - they're just kids, after all, and in the comics they tend more toward flight than fight.
Old November 23rd, 2015, 06:42 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Loving the Runaways!

I think it'd be cool to add at least the X-Ray Vision from Superman. Not a huge deal of a power anyway! Jet boots he doesn't have all the time, so while useful, not as "iconic."
Old September 18th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Chase Stein

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Tests
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Minnesota Mudlands (Custom Map)
Units: Chase Stein, Karolina Dean, Molly Hayes (440 Points) vs. Huntress, Batman: Terry McGinnis, Robin: Tim Drake (440 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Chase Stein, Karolina Dean, Molly Hayes, Zero-G, Lightspeed, Energizer (610 Points) vs. Nightwing, Starfire, Raven (600 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Chase Stein, Karolina Dean, Molly Hayes, Martian Manhunter, Jubilee (800 Points) vs. Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Jocasta, Magma (800 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Tough to say on draftability and cost this early, but I'm confident he's in the right area (120-140) and is in no way unbalanced and the Runaways in general are coming together nicely as a faction - he, Molly, and Karolina are a fun group at 440 Points. I'm comfortable sending him to testing at 130, at least.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I'm a big fan! You bring him in side-by-side with the Runaways and he'll take some hits, give some back, and generally be the "big brother" that the character tries to be. The faction plays the way I wanted it to once I tried them with MM and got some free movement (which Old Lace and Nico will be providing), where you move them up as a cluster, swing with Molly/Chase/whoever else has big attacks.

Fistigons felt a LITTLE weak in these matchups - 3 Attack isn't much, even if you're getting multiple units. I'm not sure they need to be bumped up just yet, though; I'll wait for further comments. I do want to add X-Ray Vision, though, if only because there's room, he's not super complex, and it'll be cute.

Last edited by johnny139; September 22nd, 2016 at 11:49 AM.
Old September 18th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Also, I definitely did not tag the ERB on this one, so @dok @Dysole @weebaer @Soundwarp SG-1 , any thoughts? He's pretty straightforward.

Also also, I'm forgetting if we needed to vote for Initial or whatever. Pretty sure no, but sorry if we did!
Old September 18th, 2016, 03:45 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

EDIT: Double post, but how, I didn't even press it once!?
Old September 18th, 2016, 06:48 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

No concerns
Old September 21st, 2016, 06:40 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Also also, I'm forgetting if we needed to vote for Initial or whatever. Pretty sure no, but sorry if we did!
We do still vote for Initials, actually. That's when we typically tag the CRB. I think we're all on board with the design though, so not a big deal. Just make sure to vote before public testing!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library