Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Which unit is the BEST?
Kurrok the Elementalist 14 20.29%
Darrak Ambershad 9 13.04%
Frost Giant of Morh 11 15.94%
Horned Skull Brutes 9 13.04%
Alastair MacDirk 22 31.88%
Deepwyrm Drow 4 5.80%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 11th, 2011, 10:45 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: UNIT BATTLE ROYALE--Battle #10

Kurrok is catching up!

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old April 11th, 2011, 12:47 PM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart
Re: UNIT BATTLE ROYALE--Battle #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Kurrok is catching up!
No I think you mean the Frost Giant is catching up!!!
FBD88

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old April 11th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 2011 UNIT BATTLE ROYALE--Battle #10

Mel Gibson.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old April 11th, 2011, 03:27 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Alastair!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 11th, 2011, 04:04 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alastair then Kurrok would be Perfect!

Old April 11th, 2011, 04:42 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Scottish Wedding -

You may take my name
but you'll never take my FREEDOM!

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; April 11th, 2011 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Boy was I wrong!
Old April 11th, 2011, 04:56 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

This is the second time that I should have gone with my gut.
Old April 11th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Darrak. I have a couple and one is crappy looking, but the other has a nice sharp sword and a sweet paint job--if more people had that one, more people might like him more . Plus he's a fun unit to use. When he shines, he really shines.

(It was hard to vote against Alastair though. One of my early favorites and a great unit and figure.)
Old April 11th, 2011, 06:58 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Brutes! Brutes! Brutes!
Old April 11th, 2011, 07:19 PM

Heroscaper62 has disabled reputation

Dang, this is looking to be the worst one yet for me... neither of mine are in the top two right now.
Old April 11th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I voted for the little Dwarf That Could. I had the Frost Giant coming in second though, not looking good on either front.
Old April 11th, 2011, 07:54 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Come on Drow! I know you're not going to win, but you're worth more than 3!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games