Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

View Poll Results: How do you think D&D 'Scape should be treated?
As a part of Classic 'Scape 35 85.37%
As its own separate sub-game 6 14.63%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 5th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Codex Community Poll: Issue #1

Hey guys,

Every issue we're going to take a poll of the community to put in the magazine. This is our first poll. Everybody, please respond, and share it with other users. The more people who respond, the better.

Thanks!
Old December 8th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Codex Community Poll: Issue #1

This post is a shameless to get a few more votes.
Old December 8th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

It should be treated as part of Classic. Also, there should be a large, large section on C3G Superscape - that's where most of the community innovation has been the last few years. (Not to dis VC at all, their work's great, but C3G's just more... vibrant).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 11th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Bugger

Another for replies to the poll.
Old December 14th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

On behalf of El T and the Codex Staff.
Old December 14th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Bugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
On behalf of El T and the Codex Staff.
Good looks ES
Old December 14th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

There really shouldn't be much of a question here, as although there are a few slight differences, it is still Official, and pretty much everyone accepts it. Classic and DnD go hand in hand. Everything else is completely different and should, IMO, be kept separate.
Old December 15th, 2013, 03:26 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've never thought of it as separate until recently. I think someone recently updated Wikipedia calling the DnD stuff separate due to dungeon crawl campaigns (which I found similar to the SotM scenarios).

To me wave 11 through 13 (AKA D1 to D3) was part of Heroscape...but then again I treat Marvel as part of 'normal' games as well.

I certainly wasn't thrilled with some of DnD'scape (and the entire idea of ignoring Futuristic and Historical units wasn't a good thought) and I still call 'classic' scape (wave 1 to 10) classic but, it's still all part of the same game.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; December 15th, 2013 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Can't they all just get along...NO! It's the battle of all time!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online