Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 27th, 2011, 10:52 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 1more's Havokscape Customs (w/figures for sale--SEE POST

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Man I wish I could get some of these right now, but I am saving up for a new computer.
There may be chance that I will have a few sets of Havok "Master Sets" available for 25.00, which will include:

1 x Form Warrior
1 x squad of 47th Line
1 x Hundred Battle Form
1 x Form Warrior
1 x Darkest Suns
1 x Battle Form

If I am able to offer this deal, I will first offer it to members that have already purchased items, or have been on my "pending customer list."
Tickle, I consider you on the pending customer list.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old March 27th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Alright, I'd be down with that. I really like both your's and Matt Helm's customs and it's hard to catch my eye with non-superhero customs nowadays.
Old April 18th, 2011, 10:32 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

tcglkn,

I'm glad you like the customs so far. I have really slowed down on fine tuning mine becasue I really like what Matt Helm has been creating.

All Heroscapers,

...I NOW HAVE MORE HAVOK FIGURES AVAILABLE!

Updated Prices:

For those that are interested in Havok figures, the below list is what I have available: The stickers on the figures, and their bases may vary.

47th Line: $10.00 per squad of 3
(See Matthelm's Havok Custom):
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/a...k_47thLine.jpg

Nexus Kinsmen: $12 per squad of 3

Nexus Troopers: $9.00 per squad of 3

Nexus Tribunes: $10.00 per squad of 3

Hundred Warrior: $4.00 per figure
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/a...terShabnek.jpg

Hundred Battle Form: $3.00 per figure
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/a...ok_Hundred.jpg

Darkest Suns: $6.00 per squad of 3
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/a...arkestSuns.jpg

Suma Kai: $8.00 per squad of 2

Karn Troopers: $10 per squad of 3

Form Warrior: $4.00 per figure
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/a...ok_Hengist.jpg

Karn Battle Form: $3.00 per figure
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/a...BattleForm.jpg

Havok Master Deal for $25.00:
1 x 47th Line
1 x Darkest Suns
1 x Hundred Warrior
1 x Form Warrior
1 x Hundred Battle Form
1 x Karn Battle Form

I will take order requests and questions in the order I receive the PMs.

Hymar's_Temple

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; April 22nd, 2011 at 08:41 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2011, 04:33 PM

Re: 1more's Havokscape Customs w/figures for sale--SEE POST

Now a complete update of what I have available. Send me a PM if you are interested in making a purchase. In the PM send me your want-list, and I will reserve the figures for you that I still have. I will try to update the photos/list when items are not longer available.

Hymar's_Temple

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; April 25th, 2011 at 06:03 PM.
Old April 28th, 2011, 04:51 PM

Re: 1more's Havokscape Customs w/figs for sale--SEE POST #16

I will be updating my available figures soon. I will be offering some cheaper prices for complete squads, but they will not include the bases for the figures. All squads will be a dollar cheaper per figure without a base.

For example, a squad of Nexus Troopers with bases for all 3 figures is $9.00, but the same squad will be $6.00 for the set of 3 figs. without the 3 bases.

Hymar's_Temple
Old April 28th, 2011, 05:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I am getting close to picking some of these up. I'm just trying to get a decent savings together so I don't have to work through college.
Old May 8th, 2011, 03:18 PM

Jeabird is surprisingly tart

tcglkn, sell some bodily fluids, they are well worth it and that plasma is just sitting inside you. ;^)

I, like God, do play with dice and do believe in coincidence.
Old May 22nd, 2011, 02:23 PM

Newset Figures Additions for future custom Havokscape cards = images to Matt Halm's Fulton & Steamwalkers customs:

(In order) Tribune Champion, Kai-Une Champion, Pteravore Prime, Karn Heavy Weapon, Fulton, & Steam Walkers.

Hymar's_Temple
Old May 23rd, 2011, 12:47 PM

Jeabird is surprisingly tart

I was wondering if you have play-tested your versions of Havok customs vs. Matt Helm's? And if so have you spoken with him about customing cards for the figures that he has not made cards for yet. I just did some play-testing with some of his and would like to use some of you heroes in my next play-test. I just don't want to skew the results though.

I, like God, do play with dice and do believe in coincidence.
Old May 24th, 2011, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeabird View Post
I was wondering if you have play-tested your versions of Havok customs vs. Matt Helm's? And if so have you spoken with him about customing cards for the figures that he has not made cards for yet. I just did some play-testing with some of his and would like to use some of you heroes in my next play-test. I just don't want to skew the results though.
Jeabird,

Mix-and-match what you like. Matt Helm and I have been working on these customs for about 6-8 months. I created a alot of my Havok customs from the base-Havok game rules. Matt Helm branched out more with his cards.
I haven't play-testing my recently, but when I initially posted the cards in this thread, I did play-test most of them in 4-5 games. I know there are still some things I would like to tweak, or completely change--due to the current size of my Havok collection. I started leaning towards Matt Helms cards because all the card-making work is done on some of the units, and his units are are pretty balanced and fun-overall. I enjoy the Havok customs I created, but I have not had the time to semi-officially create Heroscape style cards for all them.

Actually here is one unit card that I haven't play-tested, but I started are more official look card for (Matt Helm inspired my new general design card--back in December or January?):

Now for your real question, I have play-tested some of Matt Helms cards with my own, and they did seem to be on the same level of power for the point-to-point cost. I have to do more testing this summer, but I think you can easily mix-and-match. I look forward to any play-testing that you do.

Hymar's_Temple

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; May 24th, 2011 at 09:22 AM.
Old June 12th, 2011, 02:19 AM

For any of those who are interested in the Havok Skirmish figures for customs--either my project or Matt Helms, I have listed some on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Hymar's_Temple
Old July 27th, 2011, 08:55 PM

For those interested, I have some more Havok figures posted on Ebay - under Havok Skirmish Heroscape Customs

I currently have Borkian Mercenaries, Nexus Assault Troopers, Nexus Kinsmen, Nexus Tribunes, Hundred Warriors, Form Warriors, Karn Troopers, Nexus Troopers, Suma-Kai, and Darkest Suns listed.

Hymar's_Temple

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards