Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 23rd, 2011, 10:56 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G *SORTABLE* Index

Man, we have a lot of released designs.
Old June 2nd, 2011, 01:19 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Updated with the Criminal Network!

124 figures

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 3rd, 2011, 04:53 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Hey, is there a way to add the Heroclix set and model # of each (preferably in 2 separate columns). It would be nice to use when ordering figures if I could say filter for Hypertime or Origins units. I know the random burger king toys might be tricky, but you get the idea.
Old June 4th, 2011, 12:51 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Hey, is there a way to add the Heroclix set and model # of each (preferably in 2 separate columns). It would be nice to use when ordering figures if I could say filter for Hypertime or Origins units. I know the random burger king toys might be tricky, but you get the idea.
Let me see what I can do, but it may not be until the next release (which is later this month).

Old June 18th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Business Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
See the GIANT addition to the Index.

Old June 18th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Let's see how the Zoom feature works. Trying 800%. WHOA!!!

Seriously, though, can't rep you... yet. But one of these days, when you I least expect it... BAM!

Amazing resource!
Old July 31st, 2011, 12:32 PM
Business Casual

Updated with Fatality, Ronan, and Human Torch:Jim Hammond

Old August 4th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

As I've said before, super resource, always used, many thanks!

A few minor misprints or what have you that I noticed, though.
  • Mole Man is listed as "Genius." He's actually "Eccentric."
  • Two-Face is listed as "Complicated;" actually "Conflicted."
  • Punisher and Professor Zoom are listed as "Obsessed," when they should be "Obsessive."
Just little stuff.
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Business Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
As I've said before, super resource, always used, many thanks!

A few minor misprints or what have you that I noticed, though.
  • Mole Man is listed as "Genius." He's actually "Eccentric."
  • Two-Face is listed as "Complicated;" actually "Conflicted."
  • Punisher and Professor Zoom are listed as "Obsessed," when they should be "Obsessive."
Just little stuff.
Fixed. Thanks!

Old August 10th, 2011, 03:58 AM
Business Casual

Updated with Wave 6!

Old August 10th, 2011, 07:51 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Updated with Wave 6!
Awesome! i love the way you blocked the figures' names in the Power Tab.

Edit: First thing I did was check Fighters and Crime Fighters due to Jewel and Luke Cage.

Last edited by davidlhsl; August 10th, 2011 at 08:14 AM.
Old August 29th, 2011, 12:35 AM
Business Casual

Index is looking Mar-Vellous

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy