Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old February 28th, 2024, 12:58 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: ScapeCon IV: August 7-11, 2024

Updated payment instructions have been sent. Badge prices and payment dates have also been updated to reflect the changes.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 09:11 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would like to be added to the waitlist

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old March 7th, 2024, 11:14 AM

mariogolbee is surprisingly tart

I’d like to be added to the waitlist, please.

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Good trades with OverEngineered, apersonwholives, and phil413ican.
Old March 12th, 2024, 04:58 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Priority sign-up attendees: remember to get your payment in by tomorrow!
Old March 12th, 2024, 05:50 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My payment is in
Old March 12th, 2024, 06:54 PM

Heroes of the Scape Woo who?

Will wait list sign ups also have 2 weeks to pay?,
Old March 12th, 2024, 07:14 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think they will probably be first-paid, first-served.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old March 12th, 2024, 09:12 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

The first X people (looking like X will be 16) will be able to pay beginning on March 14. Payments for everyone other than those people will open April 1.

Edit: I realize now that the OP could have been clearer, so I apologize for that. The TLDR is not quite accurate with regards to the non-X waitlist people.
Old March 12th, 2024, 09:36 PM

Heroes of the Scape Woo who?

Gotcha. Thanks. I'm just waiting for a deposit to clear in a couple days and I'll be able to pay and wanted to make sure I had the time.
Old March 13th, 2024, 11:07 AM

SneakyNinjaMage is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I just signed up on Heroscape.org for scapecon. I’m on the waitlist as SecretNinjaMage, but please note that it ought to have been spelled SneakyNinjaMage.
Old March 13th, 2024, 12:33 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

The first 15 people on the waitlist are set to sign up on .org. I believe there will be 1 more spot as well, but I'm still waiting on confirmation (and there could be anywhere from 1-3 more spots available).

Last edited by OEAO; March 13th, 2024 at 01:45 PM.
Old March 14th, 2024, 09:20 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
The first 15 people on the waitlist are set to sign up on .org. I believe there will be 1 more spot as well, but I'm still waiting on confirmation (and there could be anywhere from 1-3 more spots available).
Confirming that my payment was received.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon