Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 24th, 2007, 11:32 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
First off, thanks for making these guys - I just got a Tomoe, Arashi, Death Demon, and Johhny Alpha in an ebay lot and had no idea what to do with them
Sounds like a similar story as to way I made them

Quote:
All abilities/points look cool, excepts Arashi's card does not say what the Death Marker does - I'm assuming it works just like the one on Death Demon's card.
The two figures work in conjunction with each other. Arashi's Death Marker is of no real use to himself but it sets up the Death Demon to unleash major damage on others.

Quote:
And a nitpick - on "Strontium Dog Leadership", I think HS would say "may take" instead of "can take" and "you control" instead of "you may control".
I'll have to have a look at that...

Quote:
I look forward to trying them out!
So do I! I always post untested characters and revise them as I go. Let me know how they perform
Old August 24th, 2007, 12:13 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff
Quote:
All abilities/points look cool, excepts Arashi's card does not say what the Death Marker does - I'm assuming it works just like the one on Death Demon's card.
The two figures work in conjunction with each other. Arashi's Death Marker is of no real use to himself but it sets up the Death Demon to unleash major damage on others.
Makes a lot more sense now - thanks!
Old August 26th, 2007, 03:00 AM

Puuka has disabled reputation
Quote:
Nemesis - a freedom fighter. Another 2000AD comic.

I would reduce the target zone. Nemesis has a cape on this figure.

Just my two cents.

Old August 26th, 2007, 08:58 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puuka
Quote:

Just my two cents.
Welcome to the site and thanks for the input.

I considered making the cape non-targetable but doing that would interfere with attacks attempted from behind. A number of official figures with capes also have the cape as part of the hit zone (Agent Carr, Cyprien, Finn the Viking, Iskra and so on), so I think I'll leave it as is. So, no other comments about the card? It must mean they are pretty good...

BTW, is it Edmonton in the UK or Canada?
Old August 26th, 2007, 12:27 PM

Puuka has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:

Just my two cents.
Cards look beautiful. I am just getting in to Hero Scape (Play Heroclix) So I can't really comment if it's costed right. The powers sound good though (Again, a total newb so can't say if they are the right wording)

And it's in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I really like that you're taking on the Indy pieces. These were some of my favorite HC figures.

Old August 27th, 2007, 01:59 AM
C3G Hero

Quote:
Cards look beautiful.
Gosh, thanks
Quote:
I am just getting in to Hero Scape (Play Heroclix) So I can't really comment if it's costed right. The powers sound good though (Again, a total newb so can't say if they are the right wording)
We all started there at some time. I still consider myself newbish as I've only been playing since the beginning of this year and living in Oz I've not really got access to lots of HS stuff.

Quote:
And it's in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I only asked as I thought that if you were from the UK you might have been familiar with the 2000AD characters from the comics. I realize that I'm being a bit presumptuous, you might be familiar with them anyway

Quote:
I really like that you're taking on the Indy pieces. These were some of my favorite HC figures.
I am a fan of Shi and 2000AD (not to mention the artwork of the Dangergirl characters). I luckily picked up 2 master sets of the indyclix for $16AU on ebay recently so I'm keen to get the rest done. Pity the RealWorld(tm) keeps getting in the way...
Old August 27th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Puuka!

On behalf of our cape wearing and stuff liking community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, for whom Dark Horse Comics was about as independant as it got

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 28th, 2007, 02:09 AM
C3G Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
~Aldin, for whom Dark Horse Comics was about as independant as it got
I fotgot about them. I loved 'HardBoiled". That was an awesome comic. The original 'Mask' was a great read as well. Shame about the movies...
Old August 29th, 2007, 04:49 AM
C3G Hero

The Dark Judges

Judge Death

Judge Fear

Judge Fire

Judge Mortis

A collection of very naughty boys indeed
Old August 29th, 2007, 05:56 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
I like the Judges, although a 30% chance to autokill with Mortis seems a bit much. Also, should Judge Death have some sort of Death Marker to place on the board when he dies so you know who is closest when he comes back?
Old August 29th, 2007, 06:18 AM
C3G Hero

Quote:
I like the Judges, although a 30% chance to autokill with Mortis seems a bit much.
Judge Death has a 30% chance to autokill with his The Crime Is Life... and Judge Fear has a 45% chance to autokill with Gaze Into The Face Of Fear! (I do think I need to change him to getting a shield after rolling 3 dice instead of 2, changes the autokill to about 30%). The thing about the Dark Judges is that they are absolutely deadly. They murdered every single living thing on their own planet. Judge Death was imprisioned by Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson but the other Dark Judges freed him and they proceeded to turn Mega-City 1 into the Necropolis where they exterminated 60 million citizens. Judge Dredd is the only human to every look upon the face of Judge Fear and live.

To put it simply the Dark Judges are the pinnacle of bad.

I did try to limit their devastation by reducing their movement. If you keep your distance, the only one that you couldn't take out is Judge Mortis.

Perhaps I should make them even more expensive?

Quote:
Also, should Judge Death have some sort of Death Marker to place on the board when he dies so you know who is closest when he comes back?
That is a good idea. What do you think, some sort of gravestone or just a flat glyph?

BTW, thanks for the feedback
Old August 29th, 2007, 02:14 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Quote:
Quote:
Also, should Judge Death have some sort of Death Marker to place on the board when he dies so you know who is closest when he comes back?
That is a good idea. What do you think, some sort of gravestone or just a flat glyph?
How about a gravestone glyph

I didn't notice the slow movement before, so that should balance their autokill out. You just need to draft some ranged figures against these guys.

Cool stuff!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations