Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 20th, 2007, 12:02 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
whitestuff's supers - updated Aug 30

My Supers
Newly changed to links as the pics were taking forever to load...

A
Abbey Chase, Danger Girl: whitestuff
The Angelus (Celestine) Image: whitestuff
Annihilus, Marvel: whitestuff
Aphrodite IX, Top Cow: whitestuff
Arashi (Masahiro Arashi) Crusade: whitestuff
Ashleigh of Raven, Dark Horse: whitestuff
Azrael (Jean-Paul Valley) DC: NM24 whitestuff

B
Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) DC: whitestuff
Beast (Dr. Henry Mccoy) Marvel: whitestuff
Black Mask (Roman Sionis) DC: whitestuff
Black Panther (T'challa) Marvel: whitestuff
Blade (Eric Brooks) Marvel: whitestuff
Bomb Queen (?) Top Cow: whitestuff
Boomerang (Fred Myers) Marvel: NM24 whitestuff
Brain (?) DC: whitestuff
Bullseye (Benjamin Pondexter) Marvel: whitestuff

C
Captain Marvel (Genis-Vell) Marvel: whitestuff + JP30
Cavewoman (Meriem Cooper) Basement: whitestuff
Clayface (Matt Hagen) DC: NM24 whitestuff

D
Daredevil (Matt Murdock) Marvel: NM24 whitestuff
Death Demon (?) Crusade: whitestuff
Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) Marvel: NM24 whitestuff
Durham Red, 2000 Ad: whitestuff

E
Elongated Man (Ralph Dibny) DC: whitestuff
Emerald Empress (Cera Kesh) DC: whitestuff

F
Fire (Beatriz Bonilla da Costa) DC: whitestuff

G
Gargoyle (Isaac Christians) Marvel: whitestuff
George Tarleton, Marvel: whitestuff
Giant-Man (Dr. Henry “Hank" Pym) Marvel: whitestuff

H
Human Torch (Johnathan "Johnny" Spencer Storm) Marvel: whitestuff

I
Ian Nottingham, Image: whitestuff
Invisible Woman (Susan "Sue" Storm-Richards) Marvel: whitestuff

J
Johnny Alpha, 2000 AD: whitestuff
Judge Anderson (Cassandra Anderson) 2000 AD: whitestuff
Judge Death (Sidney De'ath) 2000 AD: whitestuff
Judge Dredd (Joe Dredd) 2000 AD: whitestuff
Judge Fear (?) 2000 AD: whitestuff
Judge Fire (?) 2000 AD: whitestuff
Judge Hershey (Barbara Hershey) 2000 AD: whitestuff
Judge Mortis (?) 2000 AD: whitestuff

K
Katana (Tatsu Yamashiro) DC: NM24 whitestuff
Klaw (Ulysses Klaw) Marvel: whitestuff

L
Lobster Johnson, Dark Horse: whitestuff

M
Magdalena (Patience) Top Cow: whitestuff
Manhunter (Kate Spencer) DC: whitestuff
The Masks Of The Noh (Akemi, Kabuki And Keiko) Caliber: NM24 whitestuff

N
Natalia Kassle, Danger Girl: whitestuff
Nemesis, 2000 Ad: whitestuff

O
Oracle (Barbara Gordon) DC: whitestuff

P
Parasite (Rudy Jones) DC: whitestuff
Patriot (Elijah Bradley) Marvel: whitestuff
Poison Ivy (Pamela Lillian Isley) DC: whitestuff
Punisher (Francis David Castiglione; AKA Frank Castle) Marvel: whitestuff

R
Ragman (Rory Reagan) DC: NM24 whitestuff
Rasputin (Grigori Efimovich Rasputin) Dark Horse : whitestuff

S
Sabertooth (Victor Creed) Marvel: whitestuff
Sandman (William Baker) Marvel: whitestuff
Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) Marvel: Ultimates: whitestuff
Siamese, Caliber: whitestuff
Speedy (Mia Dearden) DC: whitestuff
Stix Brothers, 2000 AD: whitestuff
Superman (Kal-El, AKA Clark Kent) DC: Blue: whitestuff
Super Skrull (Kl'rt) Marvel: whitestuff
Sydney Savage Danger Girl: whitestuff

T
The Thing (Benjamin “Ben" Grim) Marvel: whitestuff
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Squad Mirage: whitestuff
Tomoe, Crusade: whitestuff
Torquemada (Tomas De Torquemada) 2000 AD: whitestuff

U
Umbra (Tasmia Mallor) DC: whitestuff

W
Wasp (Janet Van Dyne) Marvel: NM24 whitestuff
Whirlwind (David Cannon) Marvel: whitestuff
Witchblade (Sara Pezzini) Image/Top Cow: NM24 whitestuff
Wulf Sternhammer, 2000 AD: whitestuff

Y
Yukio, Cge From: whitestuff

Last edited by whitestuff; August 30th, 2009 at 03:29 AM. Reason: tidying up
Old July 20th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Good stuff, whitestuff!

I would suggest you use the power amulet mechanics from the scenario in the Marvel rulebook for Ability Absorbtion. It's easy to keep track of the powers he steals because he would have to destroy them first. It's a fun scenario too!

Oh, and thank you
Old July 20th, 2007, 12:38 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
Good stuff, whitestuff!

I would suggest you use the power amulet mechanics from the scenario in the Marvel rulebook for Ability Absorbtion. It's easy to keep track of the powers he steals because he would have to destroy them first. It's a fun scenario too!

Oh, and thank you
Living Down Under, I've never seen the Marvelscape rule book so I've no idea about the power amulet mechanic. Is he some guy who fixes amulets?

I'm just checking the dipstick.
Old July 20th, 2007, 12:40 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
Good stuff, whitestuff!

Oh, and thank you
Living Down Under, I've never seen the Marvelscape rule book so I've no idea about the power amulet mechanic. Is he some guy who fixes amulets?

I'm just checking the dipstick.
Check this: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=9634

One of the senarios deals with the power amulet that allskulls was refering too.

Old July 22nd, 2007, 09:29 AM
C3G Hero

New custom added

Added another. Tell me what you think. Should I enter them for TNT consideration?

Boomerang - how could I not, being Australian and all.

Old July 22nd, 2007, 09:36 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Boomerang

Some Questions.
1-Can he use Shatterang twice? Or Shatterang then a normal attack? Double Attack makes his confusing, it's an easy fix though once those questions are answered.
2-Is a clear line of sight needed for the original figure in Shatterang? It seems no, but I think you meant no line of sight on the adjacent figures.
3-You have to add the sentence, "Roll 3 attack dice once" before "Each figure rolls defense dice seperately."
4-Rather than Accurate shouldn't he be Precise .
5-Which figure were you considering submitting to the TNT thread?

Old July 22nd, 2007, 10:10 AM
C3G Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Boomerang1-Can he use Shatterang twice? Or Shatterang then a normal attack? Double Attack makes his confusing, it's an easy fix though once those questions are answered.
I wanted him to be able to attack twice no matter which attack he chooses to use. How would I word that succinctly?

Quote:
Boomerang2-Is a clear line of sight needed for the original figure in Shatterang? It seems no, but I think you meant no line of sight on the adjacent figures.
No, a boomerang doesn't travel in a straight line but in an arc. If someone was hiding behind something, you would throw the boomerang so that the curving trajectory would get them no matter where they were, so no, I don't think he would need LOS on any of the figures.

Quote:
Boomerang3-You have to add the sentence, "Roll 3 attack dice once" before "Each figure rolls defense dice seperately."
Fixed - thanks for picking up this gaff.

Quote:
Boomerang4-Rather than Accurate shouldn't he be Precise .
Oh, that is a better word to use. Boomerang isn't as accurate as Bullseye though, but even still precise is better.

Quote:
Boomerang5-Which figure were you considering submitting to the TNT thread?
Which is the stronger contender?
Old July 22nd, 2007, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Boomerang1-Can he use Shatterang twice? Or Shatterang then a normal attack? Double Attack makes his confusing, it's an easy fix though once those questions are answered.
I wanted him to be able to attack twice no matter which attack he chooses to use. How would I word that succinctly?
Hmm. I guess Double Attack's wording is fine then. It's just not tradittional use of the power but it works fine.

Quote:
Quote:
Boomerang2-Is a clear line of sight needed for the original figure in Shatterang? It seems no, but I think you meant no line of sight on the adjacent figures.
No, a boomerang doesn't travel in a straight line but in an arc. If someone was hiding behind something, you would throw the boomerang so that the curving trajectory would get them no matter where they were, so no, I don't think he would need LOS on any of the figures.
I would put "No clear line of sight is needed on ANY figure."

Quote:
Quote:
Boomerang5-Which figure were you considering submitting to the TNT thread?
Which is the stronger contender?
I'd put Boomerang up first, since he's got that Australian background and I haven't looked at Parasite too closely.

Old August 6th, 2007, 02:48 AM
C3G Hero

Here is something new.

Old August 6th, 2007, 08:48 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
What is the "U" symbol on Scarlet Witch's card?
Old August 6th, 2007, 09:04 AM
C3G Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
What is the "U" symbol on Scarlet Witch's card?
This is the "Ultimate" series version of Scarlet Witch. Someone had already done a version of an older Scarlet Witch so I wanted a way to differentiate between versions.
What did you think of the card?
Old August 6th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
I like the card! I think that's also a good way to distinguish Ultimate Marvel from regular Marvel. I was wondering how to do that myself, and that's one reason I haven't actually done any Ultimate figures. I made a version of Scarlet Witch, too (I don't know if that's the one you were referring to or not). It's interesting that we tried to incorporate the same ability but used slightly different mechanics to go about it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations