Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Which wetted your appetite the best?
Blodig Gnepdin 4 16.00%
Deepwater Spawn 3 12.00%
The Dirty Bubble 6 24.00%
Druaga 8 32.00%
Ebony Midnight 7 28.00%
Maz'Gath Demon 4 16.00%
Mortanis 1 4.00%
Runespiral 0 0%
Scrabbling Claws 10 40.00%
Skeletal Dwarf 8 32.00%
Skrit 6 24.00%
Terribelle 0 0%
War Pig 2 8.00%
Xvlthc 5 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 15th, 2019, 11:57 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: CHOPS POLL - QC3 Summertime Contest - Vote by 8/13

Congratulations, Lumovanis! The Scrabbling Claws were definitely an interesting entry, and I love that you made a squad for the contest rather than a hero.
Old August 16th, 2019, 04:07 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: CHOPS POLL - QC3 Summertime Contest - Vote by 8/13

Congrats, @Lumovanis! Well deserved - the only one to come up with a squad, even. Nice thematic powers. My only complaint is the fingernail target points are a little weird, but if I'm honest I'm not sure what a better spot would be on a hand!

Blodig Gnepdin: Just a little too much going on for me, especially in Faery Tricks.

Deepwater Spawn: Love the theme, love the water tile placement. 3 Move is probably a huge drawback, though.

The Dirty Bubble: I was amused.

Druaga: Might be the most likely candidate for an "official" card, but I honestly just found him kind of boring as far as the competition goes.

Ebony Midnight: I found it funny that a cat was the most expensive figure. Not a fan of having to remember Bad Luck for "the rest of the round"; if that was reworked this would've been a homerun for me.

Maz'gath Demon: I like the engaged restriction on Demonic Horde, but I don't get the theme of Send Them Home. Plus start zones vary wildly from map to map.

Mortanis: Kind of hard to tell but I think it's a brain in a jar? Always liked the idea of units like this, though rolling a 1 is very harsh, given the uselessness and fragility of this figure itself.

Runespiral: Seems like it does a bit much for 10 points. Not sure what the Defense value has to do with Panic. Displacement I kind of like, though; reminds me a bit of what we're trying to do with AotV's Phantoms.

Skeletal Dwarf: Theme and powers are good, I just didn't like adding to the dwarf army as much as some of the other out-of-the-box ideas.

Skrit: The biggest flaw here for me was that she can't move herself with Misdirection Cloud.

Terribelle: Love the name of the tiniest Warwitch. "The most direct path" for non-adjacent figures would create a lot of arguments, though.

War Pig: Someone was having too much fun coming up with stuff to put on this card. Getting
stuck in my head was great, though.

Xvlthc: When I saw this guy in the list of figures, I immediately wanted to riff on the M:tG cards he came from. Glad to see he got a few votes, though, as I said, GenCon sort of rushed things and it shows (I like the theme he has, but 9 Life is probably overkill).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards