Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 7th, 2021, 11:30 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Emil Hamilton (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
What if you just significantly lowered the needed roll so after a certain number of rounds the roll was automatic?

COUNTERMEASURE DEVELOPMENT
At the start of the game, choose an opponent’s figure to be Hamilton’s Subject. At the start of each round, you may roll the 20 sided die, adding X to your roll, where X is equal to the current round. If you roll a 6 or higher, you may negate all powers on Hamilton's Subject's card during your turns until the end of the round. Figures may only have powers negated by this effect once per game.

Something like that? Honestly I think the bigger risk with the power right now is choosing to roll too early, hitting it before you expect to, and not really being set up to take advantage of it. So you really have to choose not to roll for it for a round or two until you're in position.

I dig the general direction. What's the current list of Glyphs of Invention?
Yeah I could see that. Could see limiting it to just a turn as well if it feels too strong. Lowering the roll is definitely solid.

Current Invention Glyphs:
Quote:
Anti-Grav Gauntlet
Cosmic Converter Belt
E-Ray
Experimental Medicine
Neutralizer
Replicator
Shield Belt
Shrinking Ray Gun
Sonic Gun
Teleportation Belt
Web-Pistol
Old June 7th, 2021, 11:31 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Limiting to a turn is a good way to reign it in if need be. Bats' idea overall is cool.
Old June 7th, 2021, 11:55 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yep. So I'm thinking this is where I'll head post breathing:

Quote:
ADVANCED SCIENCE SUPPORT
At the start of the game, you may place two Glyphs of Invention beside this card. Before moving normally with a Unique Hero with either more than one species or the class of Champion you control, if it is adjacent to Hamilton, you may place one of those Glyphs of Invention on its card. If it is not adjacent to Hamilton, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on that card to place a Glyph on Invention on its card.

COUNTERMEASURE DEVELOPMENT
At the start of the game, choose an opponent’s figure to be Hamilton’s Subject. At the start of each round, you may roll the 20 sided die, adding X to your roll, where X is equal to the current round. If you roll a 6 or higher, you may negate all powers on Hamilton's Subject's card during your turns until the end of the round. Figures may only have powers negated by this effect once per game.
Old June 7th, 2021, 11:59 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, the Champion addition could get a tad scary. Shield Belt seems like the one that could be really nasty on a Champion.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 7th, 2021, 12:01 PM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Hmm, the Champion addition could get a tad scary. Shield Belt seems like the one that could be really nasty on a Champion.
I mean it was originally wide open, so technically its a limitation there. We can limit it to Kryptonians (as he mostly worked specifically with Superman before going more crazy/Cadmus) and multi-species instead if we like.

And Shield Belt isn't terrible. Its just annoying on Braniac 5. Its supposed to die the first time you whiff the D20 roll.
Old June 7th, 2021, 12:22 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sure. I was thinking on like Doctor Fate (JL), but I suppose he can help manipulate the roll even if it's not on him.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 7th, 2021, 02:27 PM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Sure. I was thinking on like Doctor Fate (JL), but I suppose he can help manipulate the roll even if it's not on him.
Dr. Fate makes D20 defensive stuff a pain. More news at 11

Yeah there's no real perfect way to handle that when the faction I'm most wanting him to work with can kinda sorta include Fate as is. Lack of overall D20s has been the main thing to keep him out, and I think/hope he's going to be inclined toward at least the visor here in a lot of cases. A lot of his flexibility will depend on if we lock to Kryptonians or let him support Champions. Because I'm actually fine going full Champion lock because he's not always been a part of Cadmus, and most everything he interacts with at Cadmus is part Kryptonian anyway..
Old June 7th, 2021, 04:21 PM

Eh, I think that synergy's there if you want it already (Doctor Fate + Shield Belt) without Emil being involved, so I wouldn't really worry about it.

Old June 7th, 2021, 07:49 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

He seems like a juiced Lucius Fox with the glyphs, plus the whole negation thing. Though I think Lucius is a bit undercooked for his cost, so there's an argument for making Emil more reliable.

I'd definitely limit him to in-faction figures, whatever that ends up being (Champion, multi-species, Kryptonian, etc.). Less potential for Glyph cheese that way.

I don't love Countermeasure Development lasting for the rest of the game. There's no way for the opponent to play around it, and it seems like something that'd be really swingy. Maybe make it last just one round.
Old June 7th, 2021, 07:53 PM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
He seems like a juiced Lucius Fox with the glyphs, plus the whole negation thing. Though I think Lucius is a bit undercooked for his cost, so there's an argument for making Emil more reliable.

I'd definitely limit him to in-faction figures, whatever that ends up being (Champion, multi-species, Kryptonian, etc.). Less potential for Glyph cheese that way.

I don't love Countermeasure Development lasting for the rest of the game. There's no way for the opponent to play around it, and it seems like something that'd be really swingy. Maybe make it last just one round.
Its till the end of the round already. Not sure where you're seeing the rest of game. Fox is still a good comparison to him I think, definitely willing to drop the effectiveness of Countermeasures, as I do want the Inventions to feel more like the core of the card.
Old June 7th, 2021, 08:13 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I don't know how I misread that, whoops. Ignore the mad ramblings of Archie.
Old June 8th, 2021, 12:46 PM
Book Wyrm

Updated dice roll of Countermeasures, and moved Science support to Kryptonians only, as all his interactions with Cadmus stuff are characters that are already part Kryptonian. Dual species thing felt unnecessary there if we're trying to keep out Champions here.

Let's move Dr. Hamilton to initial testing at 60 points.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library