Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 12th, 2009, 11:16 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Looking for tips and advice on impending birth of 2nd child

Hey fellow HS friends,

For those of you who don't know, my wife Tracy is due to have our 2nd child on Sept. 15th. I'm a bit apprehensive at the thought of having both a 19-month old son (Logan) and my new baby to take care of at the same time.

If anyone has any tips on managing both children and staying sane, I'd appreciate it.

Our second child is going to be a boy! We found out this time instead of letting it be a surprise. We have his name picked out already, "Noah Dresden DuLac." (I had to lobby pretty hard for Dresden as a middle name but, yay!...my wife agreed finally.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General