Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old February 13th, 2010, 11:04 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Othkurik the Black Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360ownism View Post
I'm at a loss of how to use this unit. 3 defence seems too fragile, and four attack is just above average. There are better figures for less points. His usage would come down to swamp based maps with shadow tiles scattered around only, in my mind. how are you supposed to play this unit?
In a dungeon or a swamp as an anti-hero unit.

Old February 21st, 2010, 06:58 PM

Bladethorne is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I was reading Othkurik's card, and it said he only needs at least one shadow or swamp tile. Probably a typo, but if its not, the designers are saying you can be on level 0 and one at the same time.

My sig would like to say that it is a sig. Let's all wave hi to the sig.
Can't find what your looking for? Try the Index.
Old February 21st, 2010, 07:02 PM

Nano*22 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladethorne View Post
I was reading Othkurik's card, and it said he only needs at least one shadow or swamp tile. Probably a typo, but if its not, the designers are saying you can be on level 0 and one at the same time.
Nope. If you place a swamp water, shadow, molten lava, or shadow or ice space on top of a regular space, the water, swamp water, shadow, etc. space is the same level as the terrain it's on top of. water spaces have no height, and when you put one on top of another peice of terrain, it still has no height.

Selling: x3 Omicron Snipers, x3 Capuan Gladiators
PM me if interested.
Old February 21st, 2010, 07:16 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

An image posted by Cav, this is what you're talking about. This is perfectly legal.
Old February 21st, 2010, 07:38 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Also, there could be water and swamp water next to each other on the same level.
Old February 21st, 2010, 09:09 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I finally found two sets of MS3 at Walmart, and just opened them up. Does anyone else have an Othkurik whose head goes above his wings instead of under? I have one that goes under and one that goes over.

Also, has anyone tried heating up these new sculpts with hot water and bending parts back in place? Are they as easy to reform or repose as the older Scape figures?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old February 22nd, 2010, 05:07 PM
has been BANNED

airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker

Mine goes under. Looks fine, does your version look weird? Let's see it.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 06:55 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

The one on the right is my 'special' sculpt, and I think the one on the right is normal. Would there be some serious issues with using a mutant-sculpt in a tournament, even if it came like that? I think on this one at least, it would make a big difference.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old February 22nd, 2010, 07:14 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
I finally found two sets of MS3 at Walmart, and just opened them up. Does anyone else have an Othkurik whose head goes above his wings instead of under? I have one that goes under and one that goes over.
Check out this thread. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=28320
Old March 3rd, 2010, 09:07 PM

Utgars Servant Woo who?

Othkurik is the cooliest Ms3 figure with a potential in one of those MS3 scenarios to get 9 attack and 7 move, me thinks thats worth my vote.

Acts 16:31
And they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved,..."

PM me if you want to know more.
Old March 6th, 2010, 01:27 AM

This guy just won some major points with me. I was playing a game where the AE got some serious height on me and I only had Othkurik and Warden for range. My enemy also had the wind glyph, so Othkurik couldn't fly over to the AE. Othkurik took two shots with his acid stuff and got all four AE. Then he ran away from Drake, using height to keep him from engaging while I rained down acid. Drake chased him into the shadows when Othkurik turned around and mauled him to death. Definately an amazing turn around in the game, and I loved the mental image of a little dragon running away from the would-be dragon slayer, doing a bit of damage with acid, but then running into the shadows. Drake enters the cave and Othkurik turns around and nails him with 8 attack dice and Drake says goodbye.

Jugger

Old March 7th, 2010, 05:01 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Othkurik seems like with 3/4 stats he's just really average, but remember that he bonds. That raises him drastically.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units