Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old September 14th, 2006, 12:48 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Civilians for Heroscape

I finally found some civilians for Heroscape. I will probably order a set just to see what it looks like. The possibilities are endless for massacre/protect the civies scenarios.

http://www.stupid.com/stat/BMOV.html

Quote:
Run for your life! Hide your children! Scream your bloody head off! This toy set is so stupid, it's terrifying!!!

The Horrified B-Movie Victims Playset celebrates the bad acting we've come to expect in horror and monster movies.

Whether it's Mothra swooping down over a huge city, or the Beast With Two Heads terrorizing a small town -- the reactions of the hapless victims are always be the same --

A woman will always freeze in horror, clutching the sides of her head in panic. Some frightened guy will always try shooting the behemoth with a pistol. (it never works) Others will try in vein to run away. And of course, the dumb blonde will always stumble to the ground, showing just the right amount of cleavage.

Well, the B-Movies Victims Playset has all of this and more! Each set contains nine, colorful victims in various poses of terror. The figures measure between 2" - 3" tall and are made with great detail from durable vinyl. The packaging is so cool, you'll be tempted not to open it.

This is the sort of product Stupid.com loves to sell... It's just so... so PECULIAR, we had to offer it to you.

So buy a set today. But you better hurry.... there's a giant spider creeping up behind you.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old September 14th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Those look like they would work well with Horrorclix (better than pogs).

Zombie bait!
Old September 14th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Nice find, Ryougabot! Good point, allskulls. The description says 2" to 3" in height. They look more in scale with 1/35th and not 1/43 (close scale to 28mm).

Newb.
Old September 14th, 2006, 01:40 PM

DarkSpade Woo who?
No clue on the scale here

Reaper minis has a good selection too(not pictured).

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old September 14th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ok and my order marker number 3 is on my ... Postal Employees!! Now theyn only have a move of 4 but I can use my Chased by Dog ability whenever I begin my move within 4 spaces of a Marrden Hound....

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 14th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
are civillians really terrain? :P
Old September 14th, 2006, 03:56 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Ok and my order marker number 3 is on my ... Postal Employees!! Now theyn only have a move of 4 but I can use my Chased by Dog ability whenever I begin my move within 4 spaces of a Marrden Hound....

Is their going postal special attack somthing like 3 attack dice and you keep going as long as you roll 2+ skulls?
Old September 14th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
are civillians really terrain? :P
I use civilians as moving obstacles. At the end of each turn they move 4 mp in the opposite direction as the nearest character. They sometimes can be attacked, but most of the time they just block LOS.

I will have to find my civilian card.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old September 14th, 2006, 06:26 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
They look good! I especially like the executioner!
Old September 15th, 2006, 03:01 AM

telengard has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSpade
No clue on the scale here

<snip image>

Reaper minis has a good selection too(not pictured).
Who makes these ones? Couldn't tell from reading the thread. (It's also 3am so...).

~telengard
Old September 15th, 2006, 04:45 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Civillians terrain? No, they're like the castle door. You can destroy them. Wow, Darkspade, the wench figures are, well, um, homely.
Old September 15th, 2006, 09:35 AM

DarkSpade Woo who?
I suppose I should post a link.

http://www.megaminis.com/

Can thank doc for finding it.

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles