Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 15th, 2023, 05:40 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Those are cool!
Old May 15th, 2023, 05:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I like CA Grapple but I think the attack aspect is turn interruption?
Not sure.
Nerve Attack is really cool. May have to steal that for the Operative from Serenity/Firefly.
Old June 29th, 2023, 07:56 PM

Bryyo Woo who?

So I'm making cards for the Straw Hat pirates (One Piece) and I'm stumped on Sanji. I wrote all these powers for a rough draft, planning on cutting one, most likely Observation Haki. The Straw Hat symbol goes down by the super strength and flight symbols and only exists for the other figures that care about it (Luffy let's you take an extra turn with another Straw Hat for example). It doesn't do anything on its own. The one that's really holding me down is the Chivalry downside power. I know you're not supposed to refer to the gender/sex of a figure because that's ambiguous in terms of game mechanics, so I left it at 'she/her pronouns'. I'm considering scrapping it all-together, but it's a core part of his character that he never hits women, as both an ethical principle and a chain on his leg. There are numerous times throughout the series where he just gets beaten to a pulp or tags out with Nami or Robin because his opponent is a woman. And I felt it would be a decent, albeit strange restriction to accomodate all the power he has in Heroscape. But there are also a lot of women figures who don't have gendered pronouns in their card text, so it isn't consistent. I dunno, just looking for some feedback on this one. It's tough.

🔸 Vinsmoke Sanji
- Human
- Unique Hero
- Pirate Chef
- Medium 5
- Life 5
- Move 8
- Range 1
- Attack 4
- Defense 4

🌟 Ifrit Jambe Special Attack
Range 1. Attack 5.
When attacking with Ifrit Jambe Special Attack, each skull rolled counts as an additional hit. You may only use this Special Attack once during a round, and only during or after the 6th round.

🌟 Germa 66 Genetic Augmentation
When Sanji attacks with a normal attack, he may attack with a normal attack one additional time. At the end of each round, if there are Wound Markers on this card, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 18-20, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.

🌟 Master Chef
Instead of attacking, you may choose a figure adjacent to Sanji that has a Wound Marker on its Army Card. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15-20, remove 1 Wound Marker from that figure's Army Card. You may not choose the same figure more than once during a game with this Special Power.

🌟 Observation Haki
When rolling defense against an attack from an opponent's figure, all blanks rolled count as extra shields.

🌟 Skywalk
When counting spaces for Sanji's movement, ignore elevations. Sanji ignores terrain effects from any tiles he moves onto.

🌟 Chivalrous to a Fault?
Sanji may not attack figures with 'she' or 'her' pronouns on their Army Cards.

🌟 Straw Hat Symbol
Old July 1st, 2023, 11:53 AM

Lord Zed knows what's in an order marker Lord Zed knows what's in an order marker Lord Zed knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I like CA Grapple but I think the attack aspect is turn interruption?
Not sure.
Nerve Attack is really cool. May have to steal that for the Operative from Serenity/Firefly.

Hmmm, I may have to rework the coiled arm grapple. These would be my first customs, so i appreciate any feedback.
Old July 5th, 2023, 03:24 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

NAME = WILLOW
SECRET IDENTITY = WILLOW ROSENBERG

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ACOLYTE
PERSONALITY = BRASH

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

BORED NOW
When Willow attacks a figure with no revealed order markers on its card, add one to Willow's Attack number and after attacking, she may attack one additional time.

ORDER OF AURELIUS
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Willow, you may take a turn with one Common or Uncommon Undead card you control.

VAMPIRISM
If an opponent's figure receives enough wounds from Willow's normal attack to be destroyed, remove a Wound Marker from this card. If the figure was a Unique Hero, instead of destroying it normally, place all wounds from the attack on that figure's card and remove up to 2 Wound Markers and all Order Markers from that card. If that figure has enough wounds to be destroyed, destroy it. Otherwise, take control of that figure and its Army Card. That figure's Species is now Undead instead of what is listed on the card. Vampirism never affects Undead, Androids, Constructs, or destructible objects.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 5th, 2023, 03:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Buffy/Angel/Spike are already carded, so she's approved by default.
Old July 5th, 2023, 03:56 PM

She never appeared in a comic though as far as I can tell.
That art is the only thing close.
Old July 5th, 2023, 04:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

card art is always the hang up isn't it
Old July 5th, 2023, 05:46 PM

Yep, bummer as she is my favorite Buffy character.
Old July 5th, 2023, 10:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Pre-yea to including her. I know Buffy from the show, though, not the comics, so ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 12th, 2023, 03:00 PM

NAME = WILLOW
SECRET IDENTITY = WILLOW ROSENBERG

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SPIRIT
PERSONALITY = PLUCKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 0
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = ???

GHOST SCOUT
If Willow is within 5 spaces of an ally and a foe, you may add 5 to your initiative roll.

INTANGIBILITY
Willow can move through all figures, Fortress Walls, and obstacles, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Willow cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any opponents' special powers that require clear sight.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy