Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old March 25th, 2015, 11:38 PM

Brets Woo who?
Recommended 3d printer

Need to make more Heroscape terrain and a few custom figures I've come up with and I need to know a cheap 3d printer

Last edited by Brets; March 26th, 2015 at 02:17 PM.
Old March 26th, 2015, 05:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Recommended 3d printer

Micro3D$349

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 26th, 2015, 05:52 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

I own a Prusa i3 Hephestos. http://www.bq.com/gb/products/prusa-hephestos.html

3d printers need a bit of time to print high quality miniatures, but are good enough to print terrain. Here is a piece I printed, although I made an error measuring the original piece and this can't fit into horoscope hexes. Need to fix it.

Old April 11th, 2015, 09:41 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

that looks really cool. Looks like a wooden bridge with the little lines.
Old April 12th, 2015, 12:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hopefully I should have my Micro3D soon. Looking forward to experimenting with it.
That printed bridge section is encouraging.
That piece along with the other 'rail' and the base(hexes) for the bridge was for sale at the local hobby store along with many other misc. Heroscape terrain. $15 for those three pieces that make the bridge! Ridiculous.
I doubt I will be able to recreate a bridge because the M3D only prints like 4" x 4", so I think it would have to be in two hex sections.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 12th, 2015, 04:27 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

I printed several multipart pieces in PLA and glue works like a charm. A bit of plastic specific glue and the parts are fused for ever.
Old April 13th, 2015, 04:22 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I've glued PLA with CA glue; also works very well.
Old April 13th, 2015, 11:35 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

I would love to know how your 3D printer works for you. I almost backed that kickstarter.

DragonSlayer2

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles