Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old December 6th, 2009, 08:28 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!
Fedex Workers EPIC Maps!!! *UPDATE JULY 13*

New Maps!
Finally I updated! *July 13*
NEED PLAYTESTERS!
New map, Under the Ice's Gale

Requires-

2 TT
1 FotA
Normal snow, slippery ice

Ice's Gale is a map that only uses expansion, but I imagine it would play well.

*July 11*
Here is Freezer Burn. I really like this map and it is a ton of fun to play on. the two random glyphs are treasure glyphs.

Uses-

2 BftU
1 M:tCB

Download Freezer Burn here.
Here is Submission. I cant build it yet since I don't have a VW however.

Requires-

1 BftU
1 VW
1 FotA

Download it here.

Another one made be me and Gushall

Jabari Junction

Spoiler Alert!

4 Players, 500 points each

Requires-
4 RotV
2 SotM
1 TJ
2 RttFF
2 FotA
2 BftU
14 snow doubles (optional, any doubles can be used in place of them)

OPTIONAL SCENARIO
Capture the Flag.

The Glyphs of Brandar are the flag bring them back to you capture point (green space).
When the flags are brought to any players capture points the respawn in their starting spaces.
Any figure can carry a flag, but double spaced figure can't carry two flags. If a figure carrying a flag dies, the flag is placed on the space that figure last occupied. A figure can drop a flag in any space it moved over during its movement. If a flag is dropped, and is not picked up by the end of the round, it respawns in it staring space.

First to three wins.

HIGH GROUND

Spoiler Alert!

2 Players, 500 points

Uses-
3 RotV
2 RtFF

Another NEW MAP!
This map was made my by my friend, with some fixing done by me. He has never even played Heroscape, and this is his first map.

The Flooding of Castle Lemeaux

Player one (Blue) has 700 points
PLaye Two (Red) has 640 points

Requires-
4 RotV
2 SotM
2 TJ
2 RttFF
2 FotA
1x Glyph of Jalgard
1x Glyph of Sturla

The secondary sand area can be acsessed by the water tile inside the tower. In the sand area, movement is reduced by three. After three rounds of being down there, not including the end of the third, the figure takes one wound every round. After going on the water tile, the figure can come up at any water space in the sand area. The Pit Trap glyphs are in affect, and you can place your figure on them. When the Glyph of Brandar is moved onto the water tiles fill half the board. Any figure on the spaces moves two spaces and takes one wound. There is no way to remove the water thereafter.

The doors start with 5 wounds.

THE FILES FOR THE MAPS BELOW HAVE BEEN DELETED. I STILL HAVE THE PAPER INSTRUCTIONS, AND I WILL SOON REBUILD THEM IN VIRTUALSCAPE.

I call it Sgt Drake's Summer Vacation, hopefully you can tell why. It uses everything I currently have: 4 RotV, 2 SotM, 2 TJ, 2 FotA, 2 RttFF, and 2 BftU. It also uses a ton of extra wave tiles, including all the snow I have.

Another map, Dead Center, 2 BftU

This is my first map posted. I built it a really long time ago, but then recenlty rebuilt and added some jungle. I think it is marvelously built for the materials I have, being 2 RotV, 1 SotM, 2 TJ, 2 FotA, and 2 RttFF. There is a large elevated castle, with a rocky cliff leading to it, a big swampy jungle, and some overlooking elevated bridges. It also has a large array of well placed glyphs

I present you...

The Great Castle Marumbus Ky!

Overview
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for looking! More maps to come soon.

Last edited by Fedex worker; July 13th, 2010 at 10:01 AM.
Old December 6th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Fedex Workers EPIC Map!!! Come! Look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
This is my first map posted. I built it a really long time ago, but then recenlty rebuilt and added some jungle. I think it is marvelously built for the materials I have, being 2 RotV, 1 SotM, 2 TJ, 2 FotA, and 2 RttFF. There is a large elevated castle, with a rocky cliff leading to it, a big swampy jungle, and some overlooking elevated bridges. It also has a large array of well placed glyphs

I present you...

The Great Castle Marumbus Ky!

Overview

View from behind the door on the cliff

One players starting area, big road leading to the castle

Swampy Jungle

Side view (Sorry, this was before I added the jungle)

Thanks for looking! More maps to come soon.
Fixed.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old December 6th, 2009, 08:39 PM

pixlepix Woo who?

Post-build-instructions-now

"Heroscape isn't interfering with your life. Your life is interfering with heroscape."
Basic guide to heroscape
guide to heroscape rules
The best online game ever(try it out for a month.)
Old December 6th, 2009, 08:48 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Alright sorry all fixed and ready to go. Pictures and build intructions are up!
Old December 6th, 2009, 08:53 PM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

Very nice work Fedex! It looks great. Have you played much on it?

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old December 6th, 2009, 08:55 PM

Yes I just finished a 1000 point game on it. It went well. Although one player can spawn high up on the castle and get a big height advantage, the glyphs that are placed more towards the other side even it out.
Old December 16th, 2009, 10:59 AM

Kaze100 Woo who?

I am unable to download this map. It says it's in the Moderation Queue and I don't have rights to download. How long does it usually take to go through the Queue? I'm looking forward to trying out this map!
Old December 16th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

I may be wrong, but I think you have to be a "site supporter" or "contributor" to be able to upload files and/or pictures. Since Fedex worker isn't either of these, that may be why the file can't be downloaded.
Old April 6th, 2010, 07:03 PM

Re: Fedex Workers EPIC Maps!!! Come! Look!

UPDATE (Finally), April 7, 2010

Posted 2 new maps, Sgt. Drake's Summer Vacation and Dead Center
Old April 6th, 2010, 08:33 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Sweet bachelor pad the Sarge has there.

Hmmm... that sounds like it could be a fun contest to run.

-insert signature here-
Old April 7th, 2010, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Sweet bachelor pad the Sarge has there.

Hmmm... that sounds like it could be a fun contest to run.
Thanks!

And if the contest your thinking of is who could build the best map for Sgt. Drake, then that would be a very interesting, yet unique contest. I say go for it!
Old May 5th, 2010, 09:52 PM

Alright just posted a new map by me and Heroscapers user Gushall. Gushall seems to have gone on a map-making spree, (probably making 5 maps in the last hour), that are all pretty decent. More of his maps will be posted tomorrow.

May 5

Please comment and tell me what you think.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios