Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old January 9th, 2007, 02:00 AM

Major_QJoel has disabled reputation
Jandars Oath

If anyone has a new or used set the Monks and Setinals or The Hero set from Jandars oath I will pay a fair, not collectors, price for them if they don't want them anymore.

Yes I am desperate but not crazy enough to spend more than playing value for these guys.

I have Paypal.
Old January 10th, 2007, 06:07 PM

pashadowops Woo who?
They are not collectible.

Some people would like for you to think that but, to the best of my knowlege Hasbro has not stopped production on anything. Ask some of the big guys on this forum they'll tell you.

To answer your question though, I'm hunting for Nostralund myself to complete my set. I now have aquired everything but that. Should I come across any, I'll PM you.

Where does the time go? I got a lot of catching up to do! How many more expansions and a new master set...Jeez!
Old January 10th, 2007, 06:18 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
when I first got into the game, Wave 1 was no where to be found and the EBay prices for wave one were close to what Wave 3 is now...

Within 2 months, wave 1 was on the shelves once again..

patience…I am sure this new year will bring wave 3 back around.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old January 10th, 2007, 08:44 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
I'll be as patient as I can.

I got the game for X-mas and got a late start on this game, so I hope to be able to get the 1,2 and 3 expansions. I know HMG.com has 1-2 but I'm not able to purchase anything yet.
In the meantime I'l enjoy what I've got.
Old January 23rd, 2007, 02:34 AM

Major_QJoel has disabled reputation
People are pretty crazy for paying collector prices for this.
Old January 23rd, 2007, 05:52 AM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Does seem kinda ridiculous, the Ebay prices being thrown around. I figure that it makes any non-wave-3-owning people out there panic that they might never get it....
Old January 23rd, 2007, 12:58 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
It's going to make a lot of over paying eBayers sick when they show up in huge numbers at Walmart and Target.
Old January 23rd, 2007, 03:49 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by robaula
Does seem kinda ridiculous, the Ebay prices being thrown around. I figure that it makes any non-wave-3-owning people out there panic that they might never get it....
Imagine yourself, Rob, a virgin (I know that is close to the unimaginable, but try like Rincewind). Now, someone says, "You, Sir Virgin, can have the girl of your dreams....today....two minutes ago...you missed it...sorry."

Now...how do you or I feel? (I'm not going to answer in a family forum!)
Old January 23rd, 2007, 04:14 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
If that was the case Rev I'd take a second job and SPEND, SPEND, SPEND!
Old January 23rd, 2007, 04:18 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
markwars, <howling laughter>
Old January 24th, 2007, 11:48 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
It's going to make a lot of over paying eBayers sick when they show up in huge numbers at Walmart and Target.
Especially if they end up on clearance at Target for $7.99!
Old January 26th, 2007, 01:48 PM

49ers Woo who?
Tru website actually had some of these this morning. I was able to order one set of the monks and guards. when i checked back later for more they were listed as temporarily out of stock. I hope i get my one package.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News