Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 15th, 2010, 04:52 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Hexes in Texas 2010: A National Heroscape Day event - 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
R˙chean, are you supplying those cool map printouts with all the info on them? Also, are we using paper glyphs? Or do we have to bring our own with the maps?

Am I the only one left that has no idea about their army yet?
Rym:

I want to apologize in advance for kicking your behind again. It will seem insincere tomorrow as I laugh my way into the fourth round undefeated, so I wanted to get it out of the way now.

Please bring the hard glyphs. I don't have any of the D1-3 expansions and would like to take the glyphs home with me.

I am sure that your army is chosen. It will include some old standbys with a few "Why not? This could work" type units. Those units will cost you your shot at Heroscape glory. I suspect that you are considering stealing Velenne's crazy mess verbatim, now that he's not coming. PLEASE DO THIS!

Looking forward to seeing you all! I am bringing my 7 year old son this year, just to watch, so please don't make me cry. It would embarrass him.

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old October 15th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will decide my army tonight.

Whatever I bring WILL be able to crush Dividers x7.

That video Dok linked to was hilariously bad.

Doopa is Polish for awesome.
Old October 15th, 2010, 05:54 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

rym: yes;yes;no

DrL - Do your really think I would go 7xdividers after making sure I secured that 5th set of Heavies?

Ry ~ who has 4 boxed armies ready to make final decision at the last minute

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; October 15th, 2010 at 05:54 PM. Reason: on the other hand, I did just acquire that 7th set of Dividers...decisions decisions
Old October 15th, 2010, 05:57 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Man, typical tourney eve indecisiveness. I thought I had my army down after playing last night, but another army popped into my head at work today and it's really enticing me to play.

But, at least I think I'm down to just two armies now (or three)...

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 15th, 2010, 06:23 PM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey guys. Just arrived into town after a 9 hour, 550 mile drive, now sitting in my room at the hotel with my lovely, and seriously needing a nap.

My army (at present):
Warden 816
Wyvern
Otonashi
Isamu
Granite Guardians x3

We're really looking forward to tomorrow!

Old October 15th, 2010, 06:28 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cain View Post
Hey guys. Just arrived into town after a 9 hour, 550 mile drive, now sitting in my room at the hotel with my lovely, and seriously needing a nap.

My army (at present):
Warden 816
Wyvern
Otonashi
Isamu
Granite Guardians x3

Awesome! Glad you made it safely into town.

The GGs had a good outing at the Richardson Open this year and nearly won the event.

I hope that everyone traveling into town today and tomorrow has a safe trip. Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 15th, 2010, 07:25 PM

HiTech126 is surprisingly tart

I know its last minute but I would appreciate it if someone could loan me x2 Phantom Knights for tomorrow.

If your iDevice is jailbroken and your interested in my heroscape app, PM me.
Old October 15th, 2010, 07:32 PM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTech126 View Post
I know its last minute but I would appreciate it if someone could loan me x2 Phantom Knights for tomorrow.
I can help you out there. I just happened to bring some of those with me!

Old October 15th, 2010, 07:41 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cain View Post

My army (at present):
Warden 816
Wyvern
Otonashi
Isamu
Granite Guardians x3

My son played against a very similar army (dropping the Wyvern, add another squad of GG's) a couple of months ago; your army has some serious potential! A word of warning - beware Braxas!

EDIT: Also, on behalf of the Wichita Falls crowd (who were unable to attend), good luck to everyone!

@Ry: I hope you decide to go with the Dividers army, it just sounds like a ton of fun to play!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old October 15th, 2010, 10:20 PM

aahzmandius is surprisingly tart

Well, I've assembled six different armies. An updated Halloween army, for people who remember that one, an updated Frenzy army, a Soulborg army, an Agent army, a Marro army, and a Kyrie army. I'm not too fond of the Kyrie army, though.

Of the other five, what do people want to see?
--Aahz
Old October 15th, 2010, 10:53 PM

jaramillohector Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahzmandius View Post
Well, I've assembled six different armies. An updated Halloween army, for people who remember that one, an updated Frenzy army, a Soulborg army, an Agent army, a Marro army, and a Kyrie army. I'm not too fond of the Kyrie army, though.

Of the other five, what do people want to see?
--Aahz
whats in your halloween army
Old October 15th, 2010, 10:56 PM

aahzmandius is surprisingly tart

That would be telling

I'm willing to take advice on which *theme* of army I'll run tomorrow. People who've been around for a while can probably agree that I'm just here to have fun, but I'm a good strategist. I build armies around themes and synergies. They are also typically single-general. I can bring any army that people are interested in seeing, too. I'll make sure to bring the Halloween army so y'all can see it.

--Aahz

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day