Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 10th, 2020, 03:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Man-Spider (Waiting for Public Playtesting)

Seems like wording/card updates are made pretty regularly without needing votes. The Index change log is overflowing with stuff I never voted on. I'll tag the art team though once I find that card.
Old May 10th, 2020, 03:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think the ruling we've made is you only need to spell things out with clarity if you're breaking the longstanding rule of modifying a special attack. This would fall into modifying the special attack, IMO, and if we're adhering to that ruling (as folks seem deadset on), then I think it's a bad idea to start having to spell it out in every power.

I'd FAQ this. Putting "normally" in there implies that it could affect the special attack otherwise, which contradicts what others have said previously about special attacks.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 10th, 2020, 04:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

A lot of those were previously voted through.
Old May 10th, 2020, 04:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

DRAGON STYLE KUNG FU
When rolling attack dice against an adjacent figure for Bronze Tiger's normal attack or rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, you may reroll all blanks until no blanks are shown.

2016, Bronze Tiger, no ranged attack, no SA, Dragon Kung-Fu clarifies it only works on normal adj. attacks for re-use on another future card and/or proofing against a future glyph/VDO/etc. granting him a ranged or SA. Wasn't released till last summer, 3 years later, and no one on the review board flagged it as being unnecessary language just prior to release.

I thought the checklists were created and used for just this reason. So we maintain consistency and don't overlook things we already took into account on another card at another time. The recent SA clarifications on what falls into the modify lane, and what does not, may now seem clear and obvious to some as they were part of the internal debate on that topic. Casual players are better served having us not assume they are keeping up with the daily debates we have here. I'm here most every day and I can't keep up with all the various discussions and debates.
Old May 10th, 2020, 04:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Me either. Consistency is hard. If folks feel the clarification helps, that's fine. I'm certain it's not something we've been consistent about in one direction or the other at all.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 10th, 2020, 04:18 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm honestly fine either way.
Old May 10th, 2020, 06:19 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Man-Spider

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Man-Spider (270), U.S. Agent (500) VS Green Arrow (Oliver Queen), Green Arrow (Connor Hawke), Red Arrow, Speedy (Mia Dearden) (XXX)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Man-Spider (270), U.S. Agent (500) VS Nightwing (II), Robin (Damian Wayne), Azrael, Lucius Fox (500)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Went for small games since this is a simple design. Man-Spider felt pretty good at 270. He’s crazy fast (he’s basically got 8 move and 2 of that is stealth flying), and both his offense and defense are swingy. He did well in game 1 and slightly underperformed in game 2, which suggests points are close.
Old May 11th, 2020, 12:22 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I always prefer more clarity if it fits fine on the card. Especially in a case like this where there IS a special or normal attack.

If we would start over and make our own rulebook and throw away the Hasbro one, we could clarify things better from the get-go. But now I just prefer my friends reading a card and understanding it rather than ask me for clarification then me having to open the book and look at an FAQ.
Old May 12th, 2020, 11:34 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

You want any more tests here Karat? Ark and I both felt good at 270, you've got my pre-yea if you want to move forward.
Old May 13th, 2020, 12:03 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Honestly, this kinda slipped away from me. I need to review the results, but more tests never hurt.
Old May 13th, 2020, 12:34 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

It does if they aren't necessary when you have a ton of designs in testing.

Let us know.
Old May 13th, 2020, 12:40 AM
C3G Landlord

I agree with Arkham, if he's feeling pretty good at 270 then lets have the testers work on something else.

Last edited by Yodaking; May 13th, 2020 at 01:36 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library