Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old March 24th, 2010, 12:42 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness
SCENARIO - Endurance Match - Now Marvel Master Set Friendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza
Name: ENDURANCE MATCH
Players: 2+
Map: Any

Each player makes a team consisting of 5 heroes.
1st hero up to 100 points
2nd hero up to 150 points
3rd hero up to 200 points
4th hero up to 250 points
5th hero up to 300 points

If your only using the Marvel Starter Set, or don't have customs of a 100 points or lower available, use the following
1st hero up to 150 points
2nd hero up to 200 points
3rd hero up to 250 points
4th hero up to 300 points
5th hero up to 400 points

Each player will only play, and have on the board, 1 hero at a time, starting with the lowest point cost hero. When that hero is eliminated they replace the fallen hero with the next lowest point cost hero on their team. Replacement heroes may be placed on any space that is at least 12 spaces away from all other heroes.

Play continues until there is only 1 hero left standing.
I dreamed this scenario up as something to do while we were waiting for one of players to show up. It ended up being quite a fast paced and fun game.

Last edited by Adam Souza; March 26th, 2010 at 02:09 AM.
Old March 24th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: SCENARIO - Endurance Match

I did a scenario kind of like that called Cage Match. I didn't have price restrictions for inidivual figures, but just a total amount of points per team. I like the way you have it set up better though. The way I kind of worked it was to have it be kind of a series/league thing with different buddies so that you can have quick and fun games without too much thinking, just brawling and bragging rights.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 25th, 2010, 12:58 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks Hahma!

It was suggested about going with a total point cost, but I felt it would have been unbalancing. People were already talking about a Superman/Grundy build which made me wince at the thought

The price brackets ensure balance. Not only are all the teams pretty close to equal, any one player who is picked on, or just having a streak of bad luck, gets earlier access to their heavy hitters, which should in turn promote rapid retirement of his colleages lower point heroes.

I have to admit though, while testing this scenario it was embarrassing how many higher point cost heroes C3G's Green Arrow was able to eliminate. That D20 roll was never bellow a 15 and came up a surprising amount of 20's
Old March 25th, 2010, 07:10 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Nice idea you have here, but thee aren't any Marvel or official comic heroes under 100 points.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 25th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
I have to admit though, while testing this scenario it was embarrassing how many higher point cost heroes C3G's Green Arrow was able to eliminate. That D20 roll was never bellow a 15 and came up a surprising amount of 20's

Believe me Adam Souza, I've rolled my share of 1's over many times playtesting him originally and in testing X-Men figures. It sucks when he misses a turn. He can also be a glass jaw at times, but yeah, I've had some good luck with him, especially if he has height. Though a mobile opponent with range can have a good shot against him and Spidey and Venom or Catwoman can get in close to him often to take him out.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 26th, 2010, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Nice idea you have here, but thee aren't any Marvel or official comic heroes under 100 points.
My group has access to charecters in that point range, so we haven't encountered difficulty in that area. You could remedy the problem by bumping up the bracket by 50pts each.

or

You could try adding these charecters to the mix
Mockingbird
Domino
Bob - Agent of Hydra
Riddler
Criminal
Gotham Undercover
Lackey

Thank you for pointing it out. I will adjust the scenario to be more Official Marvel Friendly

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios