Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 4th, 2010, 08:58 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Reporting from GenCon 2010; My Trip

Here's this year's thread for my reports: pics, videos, and any information. I'm leaving soon so I'll make this short.

I'm very excited to capture a lot on video this year for everyone. I'm taking pictures again for people to see too.

I'm hoping I'll have enough time to go back to the hotel room after each day a uploading and post most everything. But, posting pictures takes a while and uploading videos on top of that. So the priority for me is to get the vids done while I'm there. I know Retlaw takes a solid amount of pictures and can update frequently. I'll make sure to post any really important pictures; for example, Wave D2 or D3. I can assure you that everything willl be up by the Tuesday or Wednesday I return.

Make note that it will be hard for my to get a chance to go to Dealer's Hall until Saturday. I will send my uncle over there to take some shots and maybe footage, as well as buy the potential D2 release. Also make not that I'm playing in competitive tournaments and wish to do well over taking a few pics. And I do want to enjoy my GenCon so I won't spend all my effort getting pics and reporting things. But I'll do my best and I think I will capture a lot of videos.

Videos:

Wednesday
Thursday Part 1
Thursday Part 2
Thursday Part 3
Friday Part 1
Friday Part 2
Friday Part 3
Friday Part 4
Saturday Part 1
Saturday Part 2
Saturday Part 3
Saturday Part 4
Saturday Part 5
Sunday
Wrap Up Part 1 (Tuesday)
Wrap Up Part 2 (Tuesday)

Last edited by Cleon; August 14th, 2010 at 03:41 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con