Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old January 29th, 2011, 10:29 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Custom Species, Class, and Personality

I think it would helpful if this list could be updated or a new one started. I refer to it often.
Old January 30th, 2011, 08:44 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
I think it would helpful if this list could be updated or a new one started. I refer to it often.
As do I. Any chance GO?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 31st, 2011, 07:17 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Originally this list was only the list of custom species and classes we came up with. But now there are so many, from so many different customizer, what would we put in here?

I could see keeping just a list of the official ones, but I think that already exists somewhere else, doesn't it?
Old January 31st, 2011, 07:43 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Originally this list was only the list of custom species and classes we came up with. But now there are so many, from so many different customizer, what would we put in here?

I could see keeping just a list of the official ones, but I think that already exists somewhere else, doesn't it?
How about simply adding the c3g ones to the list?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 31st, 2011, 08:20 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Doesn't SirG's spreadsheet already have that info?
Old June 8th, 2011, 03:20 AM

Rudiger is surprisingly tart

I have found this thread quite helpful, and often refer back to it when making customs, thanks GreyOwl.
I think this thread still has some significant value. It provides a place where the validity of these attributes can be discussed and once one has been deemed valid it can be added to the list. This provides a well thought out list which people can use to get some decent choices when making there own customs. Rather than having to make them up on there own they can get the opinions of others and can see a range of alternatives which intern will end up with well thought out customs.
Thanks again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations