Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old June 17th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Superfly Wants Adventure!

WANT:
global peace

HAVE:
Assault rifles

ABOUT MY TRADING POLICY ON "FEEDBACK":
I trade with pretty much everyone here. I've done in excess of 200 trades just at Heroscapers, and I track them all on a spreadsheet. I mean, everyone from way back knows me, so I'm about as solid a trader as you're going to get. So, I won't list the good ones, unless someone asks me to specifically. I WILL list the time wasters, the people that renege after a deal has been confirmed, those who send damaged figures after stating they're in good condition, or the people that "got lost in the mail" without any proof of shipment.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Last edited by SuperflyTNT; January 22nd, 2016 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Update
Old June 17th, 2013, 03:07 PM

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: Need $250 bones in a hurry - Superfly's List

I just refreshed - check again.

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:
Old June 17th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Do you happen to have any destructible walls from the Marvel set?

Best of luck.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 17th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

$250 for all of that? Deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 17th, 2013, 04:01 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is it $250 for everything or you need $250 so make offers on this stuff? I assume the latter, but quozl's post threw me.
Old June 17th, 2013, 04:51 PM

Tornado: Mine is bent up a bit but you can have it free if you pay shipping. I've got my own 'destructible terrain' so this has sat, collecting dust, for years.

Quozl: A valiant effort, but you have failed. NOT WHAT I MEANT.

G-O: Yeah, make offers and I'm pretty flexible. I'm hoping I don't hear this BS about Auggie's Buy Site...the reality is that these are worth what someone will pay FROM Auggies, not what I'd make from selling it to a wholesaler. A much fairer deal would be splitting the difference between what he pays on his buy site and what he sells them for.

The whole idea that items are worth what a retailer will pay for it is kind of ridiculous; I could easily make a ton more on Ebay, even with fees and whatnot. I'm not trying to stick it to anyone, but really, I'm not going to give it away, either. People here know my generosity, so I think it speaks for itself.

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:
Old June 17th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It was totally worth a try. Good luck Superfly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 17th, 2013, 05:10 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

PM sent. You made my day.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 17th, 2013, 09:01 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sent PM.
Old June 18th, 2013, 12:34 PM

UPDATE:

Serenity:
Owlman:
Tornado:
Fi Skirata:
Jdao:

To all above - parcels shipped, tracking is either sent via PayPal, or in Jdao's case, PM has been sent. Thanks a million for the help, and enjoy your newfound wee brawlers!

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:

Last edited by SuperflyTNT; June 19th, 2013 at 09:05 AM.
Old June 18th, 2013, 01:38 PM

You rule.

You will have to let me buy you a drink if you are at GC this year.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 18th, 2013, 02:13 PM

Well, if you're going to twist my arm and everything...Scotch, neat, or Tanqueray and Tonic.

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades