Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 20th, 2017, 07:09 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Selling - Comic/C3G Heroclix, LOTR Heroclix

Comic / C3G Heroclix

I'd like to sell all of the DC, Marvel and Other together as one lot. About 2/3 of the figures are rebased on the C3G style black base with the street sticker.

DC
Spoiler Alert!

Marvel
Spoiler Alert!

Other
Spoiler Alert!

Lord of the Rings Heroclix
Pictures: https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/d...344959616.html

All cards are included. Great condition. I'd like sell all of the LOTR stuff together.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Good Pig; November 5th, 2017 at 10:20 AM.
Old October 20th, 2017, 12:48 PM

Angear knows what's in an order marker Angear knows what's in an order marker
Re: Selling Collection - ROTV, SOTM, BTFF, BFTU, Heroes, Squ

I might be interested in some of it, although I definitely don't think I need all of it as a lot (or could afford it) I live close enough where I could meet for pickup, so let me know if you are interested in breaking the lot up

My map thread is here new map 10/16/12
Old October 20th, 2017, 02:10 PM

Spazzfist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I am interested in parts of it too, but would require shipping. If this is an issue, I can reach out to my Facebook peeps and see if anyone lives in your neck of the woods.
Old October 20th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Are you keeping C3G stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 20th, 2017, 08:08 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'm keeping a core set of custom figures and terrain that got the most use when I used to play. So not keeping everything C3G related or other customs.

I have quite a few Moloids, Cops, SHIELD Agents, AIM Agents, SWAT, Criminals, and the C-Lister superheroes that I would like to sell. Let me know if you're interested in any of those type of figures and I'll compile a list of what I've all got.
Old October 20th, 2017, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angear View Post
I might be interested in some of it, although I definitely don't think I need all of it as a lot (or could afford it) I live close enough where I could meet for pickup, so let me know if you are interested in breaking the lot up
If I decide to go that direction, I will definitely let you know. Thanks.
Old October 20th, 2017, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazzfist View Post
I am interested in parts of it too, but would require shipping. If this is an issue, I can reach out to my Facebook peeps and see if anyone lives in your neck of the woods.
Yeah, I would prefer not to ship it because of the shipping expense and the value of everything. Let me know if local pickup through a friend will work. Thanks.
Old October 20th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Quote:
I'm keeping a core set of custom figures and terrain that got the most use when I used to play. So not keeping everything C3G related or other customs.

I have quite a few Moloids, Cops, SHIELD Agents, AIM Agents, SWAT, Criminals, and the C-Lister superheroes that I would like to sell. Let me know if you're interested in any of those type of figures and I'll compile a list of what I've all got.
Please do! If not me, I have a friend who is most likely interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 20th, 2017, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

OK, sounds good. I will probably start a new thread then with everything custom I'm willing to part with.
Old October 20th, 2017, 10:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

a friend or two...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 11:07 AM

FlamingSword has disabled reputation

I would be willing to purchase the entire lot if you ship it. Message me and we can work out a price and details if you're willing or interested

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try."

-Alexander The Great.
Old October 24th, 2017, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

a friend or two...
OP updated with Comic/C3G and LOTR Heroclix figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades