Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Old May 23rd, 2020, 11:33 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: HoME General Discussion Thread

I think we also want a non mounted Nazgūl card, ha ha. The closest thing to a combat encounter with them in the first book happens on weather top with them on foot. That's also what the minis are.

I like the idea of doing winged ones also. I'm not sure if mounted ones would be redundant at that point

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 23rd, 2020, 01:26 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's reasonable, making the V1 simply be on foot is probably better. That way they are only 1 hex, which seems like an improvement.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 01:44 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think the initial nazgul card should only have 1 power then (unsure what it would be) to leave room for flying/ stealth flying & some form of attack from the fell beast (in the manner of grimnak / hrognak mounted) as additions on the second card
Old May 23rd, 2020, 02:10 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

With regard to them on horseback, are we going to do Aragorn and Gandalf with Brego and Shadowfax at any point, that may influence us doing the Nazgul on horseback as well.
Also I'd like having a whopping fell beast on my board, but if that weren't an option I could see something like Frenchie's Airdrop from the C3G Moon Knight.
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, if Moon Knight is on the battlefield, you may immediately place him on this card. Moon Knight will take any leaving engagement attacks before being placed on this card. Order Markers may still be placed and revealed on this card normally. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, if Moon Knight is on this card and not destroyed, you may immediately place him on any empty space on the battlefield and attack with him.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 02:20 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The disappear/reappear thing sounds pretty cool and thematic for Ring Wraiths in general. I think that the best thing to do would be to focus on the "on foot" version of all characters first just because mounted figures are going to be harder to find from what I've seen.

However, later I think that if we can find a Nazgul or a print file for one that I would be totally on board making it a large, expensive figure that'd be on part with the stronger dragons in scape. That'd be a lot of fun from my perspective.
Old May 24th, 2020, 05:04 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Hello! I know many of you are probably busy with the long weekend. If you have some time this weekend or this week, please check in on the workbook threads or brainstorming thread and share your thoughts.

@Ninja Status @boromir96 @infectedsloth @Archie97 @White Knight @Son of Arathorn @Ronin

--
--
--

--
Old May 24th, 2020, 06:35 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I read through every post on Gandalf in the playtesting thread and I should be updating his workbook today or tomorrow.
Old May 24th, 2020, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
I read through every post on Gandalf in the playtesting thread and I should be updating his workbook today or tomorrow.
Thanks WK! Will you be able to quote most of the posts so we can also read through them if we like?

--
--
--

--
Old May 24th, 2020, 07:21 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Thanks WK! Will you be able to quote most of the posts so we can also read through them if we like?
Yes, mostly. I won't quote every small comment, but
1) I'm updating the OP with links to all playtests
2) I have posts for most of the important summary posts and comments
Old May 25th, 2020, 12:22 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you both for the hard work reposting everything!
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:20 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Thank you both for the hard work reposting everything!
Yes, I'll echo this. Coming onto the project is a million times easier because of the reposting and direction from Cap and WK
Old May 27th, 2020, 01:33 PM

While we're finishing up drafts for the Orc chieftain/lieutenant let's look at what we should draft up next:

Orcs of Moria (4) - ready for Fellowship
Orcs of Moria Archers (3) - ready for Fellowship
Orc of Moria Lieutenant (Uncommon) - draft in progress

Cave Troll - ready for Fellowship
Uruk-Hai (4) - draft needed
Lurtz - draft in progress

I divided it into two groups based on how I would assign them into Fellowships if it were up to me. We could subdivide further, doing the Moria Orcs as a team of 5, the cave Troll as a team of 3, and Lurtz + Uruks as another team of 3.

--
--
--

--

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs