Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old March 16th, 2009, 04:01 PM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker
Re: My scenery

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
The rocks are very Diablo II, I like it.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing. Its really cool. Just paint some blue goblins and give them lightning like in Diablo II and you are ready to go!

Old March 16th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Where do the straps attach?
Old March 16th, 2009, 09:20 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I don't know whether to laugh or remind you this is a family site...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 16th, 2009, 10:24 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Dude, I'm not entirely sure what you cast this from, but I'm thinking you need to see a doctor, and fast....

Kids these day they'll do anything for some scape attention...
But seriously I like the rocks, and I like your paint selection I love citadel paints.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old March 17th, 2009, 11:09 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Everyone's raving about your rocks (and rightly so), but what caught my eye was the profound elegance of your grass flocking (and the subtle paint job underneath):

Quote:
Beautiful. How did you do the grass highlights?

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old March 17th, 2009, 05:50 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Everyone's raving about your rocks (and rightly so), but what caught my eye was the profound elegance of your grass flocking (and the subtle paint job underneath):

Quote:
<large pic which takes up space>
Beautiful. How did you do the grass highlights?
I saw these myself and I just loved them. The unsung hero is always the greatest. Those udnersides are incredible, and I would love to see what a map covered in that looks like.
Old March 17th, 2009, 06:38 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Absolutely beautiful, iceat!

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old March 18th, 2009, 12:28 PM

jotun7 Woo who?

the thing i can't get is that the snow custom piece is more like a snow covered banana
Old March 18th, 2009, 04:44 PM

iceat Woo who?

the white piece will be painted like the red piece. It'll become a marro blood portal. Rules will be something like this:

Sacrifice 1 live to warp to the other portal on the map.

The grass is just some great flock i found.
Old March 22nd, 2009, 11:15 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

GREAT JOB! My first thoughts were also of Stonehenge... nice flocking too, I always seem to get more stuck to my fingers than to the tiles. What glue(s) do you use for that -- I like working with Shoe Goop best, but it stinks up the whole house, one MUST open the windows occassionally to breathe, but I found a watered down version in Dollar Tree that's thicker that regular olf model cement.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old March 23rd, 2009, 03:16 AM

iceat Woo who?

wood glue is the best! it doesn't smell and works on every surface.

when applied just dip the scenery piece in the grass, let it dry and finished!
Old December 17th, 2009, 08:41 AM

iceat Woo who?

some new stuff i'm working on:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles