Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 2nd, 2009, 03:55 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wave 9: Blackmoon's Seige, Announced!!!

Sweet news, indeed. "Dividers?" I have NO idea what they could be. Crazed mathmaticians?

*edit* beat me by a minute, Grommy.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old April 2nd, 2009, 03:57 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boom View Post
Sweet news, indeed. "Dividers?" I have NO idea what they could be. Crazed mathmaticians?

*edit* beat me by a minute, Grommy.
Main Entry:di·vid·er Pronunciation: \də-ˈvī-dər\ Function:noun Date:1534 1: one that divides
2plural : an instrument for measuring or marking (as in dividing lines)
3: something serving as a partition between separate spaces or areas <a highway divider>

I have my fingers crossed for that last bit...

DWARVES!
Old April 2nd, 2009, 03:59 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I'm off to a night of Scape, I can only imagine how big this thread will be when I get back.

-insert signature here-
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:01 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Poo, yeah!!! Repulsors: Tiny Iron Men.

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:03 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So we have 1 set of heroes, and probably 2 common packs, with maybe 1 set of unique heroes + Unique squad, or we have 3 common packs.

Which will it be?

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:03 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Defenders and Dwarfs are both catching my eye. Defender would make me think of a Knight.

Finally got some Dwarfs. I sure hope they live up to some of the long awaited expectations.

Great news HZ. I'm glad you were able to post it.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:04 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

Preferably 3 common packs^.

I wonder who will get the dwarves? i could see them in Jandar, Utgar or maybe Aquilla
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:04 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Okay, I will take a guess at dividers and repulsors.

For dividers, I bet they will have some sort of charge ability where they make an attack every hex of movement, but instead of damage inflicted, it will move the opponent's figure hexes equal to the damage. This will really help to shut out Raelin if her protectees are all out of range.

Now for repulsors, I think that when they are hit by a melee attack, they can push the foe back equal to the amount of shields that exceeds the foes skulls. They would need like 6 defense though.

I am all giddy like a school girl right now.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:06 PM

mnguy12000 Woo who?

this is awesome news. Finally some new units and wave one rereleased
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:07 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

24 figures? That means we're probably getting something big.

There's no single unit packs there (I.E. Cavalry, zombies etc) so it could go:
pack 1 7, pack 2: 7, pack 3: 6, Heroes: 4

Or Pack 1: 7, Pack 2: 6, Pack 3: 6, Heroes: 5

In any case squad packs with six usually have something big in them, Minions, Senteniels, Marden Hounds etc.

So do hero packs of 4, Krug, Dupuis etc.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. (pun intended).

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:10 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Blackmoon’s Siege features 24 brand new painted figures in a 4-pack assortment set.
Since every squad pack had the "A and B" form it means we are getting 6 squads. (They could be common or unique.) Now if we assume 4 heroes in the hero pack that means there would be four 3-man squads and two 4-man squads.

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:10 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Sick tight. Sweet sounding-names too. Braves - Indians. Oh yeah!!! Dwarves - Dwarves. . Two out of the most needed categories for Heroscape in my opinion. . Thanks truth, Huggable Zombie, WotC, and anyone else!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News