Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Which Unit Is the Best?
Shurrak 6 22.22%
Ornak 2 7.41%
Nicholas Esenwein 2 7.41%
Jotun 5 18.52%
Knights of Weston 7 25.93%
Isamu 5 18.52%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 29th, 2014, 01:05 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
2014 Unit Battle Royale - Battle #39

UNIT BATTLE ROYALE - BATTLE #39
SECOND ROUND

First battle of the Ticalla bracket

Battle #40 here.

~Dysole, instigating a battle of the giants
Old May 29th, 2014, 01:09 AM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart
Re: 2014 Unit Battle Royale - Battle #39

Isamu! Best figure for his point value. He just has to kill one figure on the board to break even. If he kills 2 rats he has doubled his point value in kills!

Check out my YouTube channel if you have time
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHscape
Old May 29th, 2014, 05:44 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Ornak! Ornak !

I love to launch my 2 Hydra at the same time to dismantle my opponent's army !

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old May 29th, 2014, 05:05 PM
Divides By Zero

Ravenhale wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ravenhale wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ravenhale wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ravenhale wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ravenhale wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ravenhale wears ripped pants of awesomeness
More Letters

Dear Uncle Jotun,
Mighty Charos lost yesterday. What you think about that?

Uncle Jotun like Green Dragon. Green is favorite color. So sad to see Charos go. But Uncle Jotun like agents. Always doing strange things with small devices. Uncle Jotun try to use but things so tiny and fragile.

Another question.

Dear Uncle Jotun,
What will you do if eliminated from the Battle Royale?

As we all at peace now for this, Uncle Jotun would take time to learn a foreign language. Pappy said I should look to broaden horizons. At first I thoughts this meant pulling up trees, but elf friends helped Uncle Jotun understand meaning of phrase. Many things for Uncle Jotun to learn.

One last question.

Dear Uncle Jotun,
After the war, what will you do with life?

Uncle Jotun do what I did before. Play with doggies. Learn new things. Uncle Jotun would like to learn how to dance. Elf friends say I has two left feet. Uncle Jotun try dance with bear, but it not happy being stepped on. Is very sad I have nobody dance with.

Shall we play a game?
Old May 29th, 2014, 05:46 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh no... Please Ornak, stay with us ! :'(

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games