Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 28th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Cav's GI Joe Customs.

Firefly
(YodaKing)

Old February 28th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Doctor Mindbender

Old February 28th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cobra Officer

Old February 28th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Hawk

Old February 28th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Stalker

Old February 28th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Short-Fuze

Old February 28th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Beach Head

Old February 28th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Zap

Old February 28th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Flash

Old March 1st, 2017, 01:28 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's an interesting layout. Pretty nice. They don't look playing card ratio sized. What is the intended size.

I like the symbols as a throw back to generals in classic but with option to have figures be part of multiple factions. For a closed world like this that's awesome.

Are you planning on posting the figure in the post of the cards you show figures on?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 1st, 2017, 09:07 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
That's an interesting layout. Pretty nice. They don't look playing card ratio sized. What is the intended size.

I like the symbols as a throw back to generals in classic but with option to have figures be part of multiple factions. For a closed world like this that's awesome.

Are you planning on posting the figure in the post of the cards you show figures on?
I'll get a measurement of my cards for you soon, but definitely larger than playing cards.

Yes, I plan on posting my figures and conversion details and more thoughts on each unit. I just wanted to get the thread started and the first units posted.

Definitely more to come.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 09:55 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I'd love to see your figures. I'm planning on making some GIJoe figures of my own, but I'd love to be inspired by your work @Cavalier !

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations