Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 23rd, 2015, 05:17 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Martian Manhunter (II)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Swapping Scientist to MM and Vigilante to Batman feels sensible to me - thematically in that Bats would be likely to team up with other Vigilantes while MM is more of a scientist, and mechanically in that there are more Vigilantes in need of d20 boosts than Scientists.
Fair, I think that's a YodaKing choice to make. I'd be open to it, but I know YK wasn't a fan of the idea of Batman having more Vigilante synergy. Personally, I see no issue with it, and yeah, you'll have another Batman that works well with Vigilantes, but it's in a different way, and he's still goping to play best in a Justice League army with others getting markers.
Old September 23rd, 2015, 07:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm kind of liking the idea of Martian Manhunter bringing in Scientists, Officers, Vigilantes, and Warriors, and letting Champions come in through the Trinity with Supes. But, ultimately, the designs that follow can adjust and adapt based on whatever we do here, so I'm not too worried about it, so long as we keep the thematic classes overall.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 23rd, 2015, 07:58 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm kind of liking the idea of Martian Manhunter bringing in Scientists, Officers, Vigilantes, and Warriors, and letting Champions come in through the Trinity with Supes. But, ultimately, the designs that follow can adjust and adapt based on whatever we do here, so I'm not too worried about it, so long as we keep the thematic classes overall.
Why not let MM bring in all 5? That way you've got all the core members working right off the bat (though actually off the martian, really - the bat comes later) and then you can refine it later. It just seems weird for MM to be able to work with all the core members except Superman (and Flash Wally West if you count him, and he does seem an important one, even if he isn't Barry), honestly.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 23rd, 2015, 08:03 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Why not let MM bring in all 5? That way you've got all the core members working right off the bat (though actually off the martian, really - the bat comes later) and then you can refine it later. It just seems weird for MM to be able to work with all the core members except Superman (and Flash Wally West if you count him, and he does seem an important one, even if he isn't Barry), honestly.
Ask johnny.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 23rd, 2015, 11:31 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Martian Manhunter needs to keep Champions, unless we want to put them on the Justice League International one on Blue Beetle/Fate. Because when you drafted Blue Beetle and Martian Manhunter, you had the main classes covered for Justice League International. That's the only real issue I have with dropping Champions from him. Otherwise I'd say if you draft Superman, you're getting Champions regardless, so he'd still work well with Superman III.
Old September 24th, 2015, 09:12 AM

We'll adjust any other design based on what's on here. So worry about getting this right and feel confident that all the ones to come can adjust around what we do here.

Old September 24th, 2015, 12:51 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
We'll adjust any other design based on what's on here. So worry about getting this right and feel confident that all the ones to come can adjust around what we do here.
don't stretch yourself thin trying to match this design up with all the others that haven't been designed yet. You'll burn yourself out.
Old September 24th, 2015, 01:26 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

For my part, I prefer keeping the number of classes listed on the card down. 4 is already tied with Waller for the most in any power, and hers are much more obviously linked.

I don't want to get back into the whole "what is the Justice League about" argument that Dysole, et al, made in the past. But do remember that this whole class-listing approach is a compromise based on extended back-and-forth, and the more classes get put down on each card the less some of us like it.
Old September 24th, 2015, 01:56 PM

I'm not pushing for any more than 4, and if I were to do any number changing, it'd be to cut it to 3, but I feel 4 is necessary here. Most of the other cards can get away with 3, or even 2, as I listed in a previous post, to accomplish what they are setting out to accomplish.

If we're feeling it as is, I'll propose a vote to move to initials.
@IAmBatman Yea
@johnny139
@Viegon Yea
@Karat Yea
@SirGalahad
@TrollBrute Yea

Last edited by Arkham; September 26th, 2015 at 10:09 PM.
Old September 24th, 2015, 03:53 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Martian Manhunter (II) (Vote for Initial PT)

Yea
Old September 24th, 2015, 04:39 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old September 24th, 2015, 05:09 PM

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library