Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 17th, 2018, 07:54 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Public Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
In my tests,
Have you put up a report? I don't see any tests from you in the thread. Not sure if this is something we forgot to mention, but it's totally fine for you to sign up for a spot and test these guys - actually sort of expected for Ally LDs.

We have a Hero/Sidekick run the initial for Allies, but that's mainly a safety valve to make sure everything's kosher. We like to see the LD run a set of tests as well, to make sure they're happy with everything (which it sounds like you are). If you've got results you can post, I'd encourage you to put em up - they'll definitely help move things along. (And if you don't, I'd recommend signing yourself up!)
Old November 17th, 2018, 08:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
In my tests,
Have you put up a report? I don't see any tests from you in the thread. Not sure if this is something we forgot to mention, but it's totally fine for you to sign up for a spot and test these guys - actually sort of expected for Ally LDs.

We have a Hero/Sidekick run the initial for Allies, but that's mainly a safety valve to make sure everything's kosher. We like to see the LD run a set of tests as well, to make sure they're happy with everything (which it sounds like you are). If you've got results you can post, I'd encourage you to put em up - they'll definitely help move things along. (And if you don't, I'd recommend signing yourself up!)

He ran some early tests on the design concepts before the initial PT was run. Don't recall how much, if any, the design was changed since then.
Old November 17th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
In my tests,

I ran some really quick pre-tests, I believe before I even started up this thread, but they were hardly anything official. I can post them here in a bit if there’s interest.

I’m really hoping to fill up that 3rd testing slot, life’s just been crazy recently.
Old November 19th, 2018, 01:20 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Anyone you want me to run these dudes with particularly?

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old November 19th, 2018, 01:30 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Anyone you want me to run these dudes with particularly?
Any sort of cheap screen to protect them (Civilians, Beat Cops, Ants, etc.) seems like a must.

Other than that, just try to get in a good mix of SS and non-SS enemies.
Old November 24th, 2018, 11:35 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Dalek Drones

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Dalek Drones x 2(300), Diablo(140), Jean Grey(180), Invisible Woman(215), Blob(165) (1000)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Shang-Chi(230), Daredevil II(200), Firestar(120) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Custom
Units:
Dalek Drones x 2(300), Blob(165), Graviton(400) (865)
vs.
Cyclops II(240), Angel(90), Deadpool(285), Psylocke(250) (865)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
The Dalek Drones are pretty decent if you build an army around them to keep the opponents locked down to let them do their thing. I think they're better in bigger point armies to be able to get the right support to keep the opponent busy. 1,600+ point armies I could see them really doing well. As-is though, I think they could be 120-130 points.
Old November 24th, 2018, 11:49 AM
Just A Head

Thanks @Arkham ! Two pretty clear losses here...would you say they felt fragile?
Old November 24th, 2018, 11:52 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Their defensive special is cool and consistent, but if you see a 3rd skull on attack, they have 0 chance. So yeah, ultimately they do well if they have a team of lockdown units to keep them from being attacked. As soon as they are attacked, they likely won't last long.
Old November 24th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Just A Head

Hmmm...fragile isn’t really a word I think should apply to the Daleks, and I don’t know if they should need a screen. I’ll probably wait for the next set of tests, but that might suggest changes should be made. @Yodaking could you weigh in too? Would you say they seem fragile?
Old November 24th, 2018, 12:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think that is relative to what they are facing. Against weaker figures they are really tough, as they are in the show, but against more powerful figures, which they do not normally face, they can get crumpled.
Old November 24th, 2018, 12:49 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I think that is relative to what they are facing. Against weaker figures they are really tough, as they are in the show, but against more powerful figures, which they do not normally face, they can get crumpled.
Yeah, that’s what I’m aiming for. Regular humans and even low-level superheroes will struggle against them, but Supes, Thor, or even Wolverine can cut through their armor like butter.
Old November 24th, 2018, 03:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Yeah, that’s what I’m aiming for. Regular humans and even low-level superheroes will struggle against them, but Supes, Thor, or even Wolverine can cut through their armor like butter.

Agree completely with T's assessment. If you send Civilians, Street Thugs, Beat Cops, etc. against them that 3 skulls needed is going to feel very formidable. Thor and Superman are not concerned about them though, they are just another generic troop to destroy on their way to fight the troops boss. Then the mid-level guys and gals like a Black Widow can take them out fairly efficiently but it may take more than one attack roll from time to time and since they come in waves the Dalek's can certainly do some damage with that death ray of theirs.

Last edited by Yodaking; November 24th, 2018 at 06:19 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library