Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 24th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

Souped up Beat Cops! Fun but I’d bet 80 is a tad low.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2018, 04:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I may have let it get away from me.
Old August 24th, 2018, 05:01 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like all the concepts there. Might just have to turn down a dial or two. Makng life 2 could be a good start.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'll take a stab at it, take or leave whatever you like.

Spoiler Alert!

Not sure if this does everything you were wanting but it seems like a wall of protective robots to me. Take a turn with Tony Mark 5, tony mark I, any other Engineer, or another Iron Legion Android and you get to either take a single full turn with an Iron Legion Android or move 2 of them into position. They lend a defense boost to any humans or Iron Legion androids they are adjacent to, and are willing to sacrifice themselves to protect them. On offense, they have a single melee attack of 4 or can fire a machine gun at something, up to 3 times so they are good at dealing with low defense heroes and squads.
Is there a reason you went with Mk I and Defender in particular?
Old August 24th, 2018, 05:18 PM

danthem knows what's in an order marker danthem knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

NAME = IRON LEGION ANDROID
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = DEFENDER
PERSONALITY = PROTECTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM/5

LIFE=3

MOVE=5
RANGE=1
ATTACK=4
DEFENSE=4

POINTS=~80

AUTONOMOUS COMBAT CIRCUIT

After revealing an Order Marker on a Unique Engineer or Defender Hero you control and taking a turn with that figure, you may take a turn with one Iron Legion Android figure you control or move two Iron Legion Android figures you control up to 5 spaces each. If you do, you may not take any additional turns with figures you control.

EARTH DEFENSE FORCE
When an Android or Human adjacent to this figure rolls defense dice, they may roll 1 additional die. If that figure takes 1 or more wounds from that attack, instead of placing those wounds you may destroy this figure.

SHOULDER-MOUNTED MACHINE GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
After using this Special Attack and dealing one or more wounds, you may attack again with this Special Attack. You may not attack more than three times in a single turn with this Special Attack.

FLYING

Not sure if this does everything you were wanting but it seems like a wall of protective robots to me. Take a turn with Tony Mark 5, tony mark I, any other Engineer, or another Iron Legion Android and you get to either take a single full turn with an Iron Legion Android or move 2 of them into position. They lend a defense boost to any humans or Iron Legion androids they are adjacent to, and are willing to sacrifice themselves to protect them. On offense, they have a single melee attack of 4 or can fire a machine gun at something, up to 3 times so they are good at dealing with low defense heroes and squads.
I think that this is a much better fit for the unit thematically, but I'm not really satisfied with it. I also worry that their defensive ability is extremely powerful, given the price.
Old August 24th, 2018, 05:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Souped up Beat Cops! Fun but I’d bet 80 is a tad low.
Hey if 3 @ 75 doesn't work 2@115 gets you to 1200 even.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 24th, 2018, 06:41 PM

I'd keep the extra defensive die part of their defensive power, but not the wound transference. That should help keep their price reasonable.

Old August 24th, 2018, 06:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Agreed. If they come in soft make it +1 for each one, max of +2.
Old August 24th, 2018, 08:11 PM

danthem knows what's in an order marker danthem knows what's in an order marker

what if we made them a squad? Might be worth a shot to consider them being a squad of 2 or something
Old August 25th, 2018, 01:28 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:

Spoiler Alert!

Is there a reason you went with Mk I and Defender in particular?

No, I just liked the idea of Protective for the personality and then thought a Protective Protector was redundant, so I changed their class to Defender. I wanted them to bond with each other so I called out Defender in addition to Engineer, then I checked to see which Tony's were Engineers and found out only Mark V was one, but then Mark I was a defender. Since that is the weakest of the Iron Man suits I figured letting them bond with the Androids wasn't a bad idea. I didn't look to see who else was a Defender, I just figure anyone with that for a class should fit in well with the idea of a Android Defense Force and be able to command them to protect others well.
Old August 25th, 2018, 01:43 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m still a big fan of them being able to bond with any IM card, mostly because I have this cinematic idea in my head of Hulkbuster Tony and a bunch of these guys trying to take out some big threat.
EDIT: Also, with the change in figures, is the Machine Gun still the way to go? I do like them having some kind of crowd control, but these guys don’t have shoulder mounted guns, right?
Old August 25th, 2018, 01:48 AM
C3G Landlord

You can have them bond with any Tony Stark figure, that would let them bond with all the different suits, but I suspect that would drive their price up a lot. Hulkbuster with an easy way to boost his defense is going to be pretty nasty, even the Stealth Suit with more defense could be troublesome.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy