Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 31st, 2012, 03:32 PM

Zotzman is surprisingly tart
Appreciating Heroscape for it's customizable properties

Just another instance where Scapers, like me, are in the dark but, persevere through mild customization and modification. Which, is an absolute testament to Heroscape's lasting and ever growing appeal.

For instance, I know Quahon exists, I don't know what her eventual stats or powers will be so, in order to play with her, I decided to mock up some stats...for fun.

Please don't hark upon my poor ability to create abilities, write proper and cohessive wording, or that she has no height, characteristics, general alliance, ect. This was just for fun and random as well!

I wanted to play with her and have fun in the process so here is what I went with:

Quahon:

Life: 7
Move:6
Range:1
Attack:5
Defense:5

Special:

Electrical Surge Arc:

Roll the D20, a roll of 1-8 does nothing, a roll of 9-12 inflicts 1 wound on figures adjacent to Quahon, a roll of 13-16 inflicts 1 wound on figures adjacent to Quahon and 1 wound on figures adjacent to the affected figures, a roll of 17-19 inflicts 2 wounds on figures adjacent to Quahon and 1 wound on figures adjacent to the affected figures, a roll of 20 inflicts 2 wounds on figures adjacent to Quahon and 2 wounds on figures adjacent to the affected figures.
A figure can not be affected by Electrical Surge Arc more than once per turn. Quahon can not be affected by Electrical Surge Arc.

Explosive Plasma Missile Special Attack:
Range:5 Attack:4

Quahon may attack twice. She may attack the same figure on the second attack or any other figure in range.

Flying:

When counting spaces for this units movement, ignore elevation. This unit may fly over water without
stopping. This unit may fly over figures without becoming engaged. This unit may fly over obstacles
such as ruins. When this unit starts to fly, if this unit is engaged this unit will take any leaving
engagement attacks.

Haha, random fun stats!

Point value: 240 (random as well)

Trade List

Good trades: Lord Trask X3, Nirek X2, beholderthedm, OverEngineered, Tiranx, Chill, Silver_Guy

Last edited by Zotzman; August 31st, 2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old August 31st, 2012, 03:55 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Appreciating Heroscape for it's customizable properties

She needs a life value. At 240 points, it would have to be pretty high.

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old August 31st, 2012, 04:13 PM

Zotzman is surprisingly tart

Sorry...life was 7!

In hindsight the cost is too high...I think I want to lower it to...210....probably lower even.

Trade List

Good trades: Lord Trask X3, Nirek X2, beholderthedm, OverEngineered, Tiranx, Chill, Silver_Guy

Last edited by Zotzman; August 31st, 2012 at 05:09 PM.
Old August 31st, 2012, 05:18 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Well, you did get Flying right

patience, grasshopper...Quahon will be coming soon.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 4th, 2012, 03:53 PM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart

As I figured it the cost as you have it is about 290-320 points.
The reason it is so high is because POTENTIAL your Electrical Surge could affect 18 figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion