Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old August 23rd, 2009, 05:10 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus View Post
PS. Wasn't Riptide white and a part of the Coast Guard, not a pilot?
You mean Ripcord? He was white and in the Army. He was a high altitude low opening paratrooper. I don’t think there was anybody named Riptide, but I could be wrong. Cutter was white and in the Coast Guard.

Old August 23rd, 2009, 06:03 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I watched The Watchmen last night.

It had some cool, detailed background stories for the characters, but that was about it. I thought it was too long on the dialogue and too short on the action.

I'd say a 5 on a 10 scale, IMO.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old August 23rd, 2009, 07:17 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Saw shorts today. A great kid movie for passing the time.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old August 24th, 2009, 07:19 AM

donjake Woo who?

I watched a comedy marathon made of:
Airplane!,
The Naked Gun Files From Police squad,
The Naked Gun 33 and a third the Final Insult
All of them made me cry and rofl.
Old August 24th, 2009, 03:58 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

There wasn't anything on last night during a fanstasy football draft last night so, I threw Wizards in the dvd player.
I love cartoons.

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old August 25th, 2009, 08:45 AM

starsandstripes Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralGrievous13 View Post

Last night, my family and I re-watched one of my all time favorite movies, Monty Python and the Holy Grail! Here are links to three of the funniest moments in the movie that I found on YouTube.

The Black Knight

God

The Killer Rabbit

I would give this movie a rating of 9/10.

Great thread idea ABOMINATION, +rep.
Monty python and the holy grail is an amazing movie
have you seen life of brian or the meaning life?

all three of them are good.

watched I am legend last night only for the first time
my sister died when he has to kill sam(antha)
the movie is very different from the book

why does everyone hate me?
Old August 26th, 2009, 07:20 AM

donjake Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsandstripes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralGrievous13 View Post

Last night, my family and I re-watched one of my all time favorite movies, Monty Python and the Holy Grail! Here are links to three of the funniest moments in the movie that I found on YouTube.

The Black Knight

God

The Killer Rabbit

I would give this movie a rating of 9/10.

Great thread idea ABOMINATION, +rep.
Monty python and the holy grail is an amazing movie
have you seen life of brian or the meaning life?

all three of them are good.

watched I am legend last night only for the first time
my sister died when he has to kill sam(antha)
the movie is very different from the book
I saw that to it was really wierd but not bad. However the ending sucked really bad.

On a side note I watched Coraline and it was good,really messed and creepy though.It's a very Tim Burton movie.
Old August 26th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjake View Post
On a side note I watched Coraline and it was good,really messed and creepy though.It's a very Tim Burton movie.
Though Tim Burton had nothing to do with it. It was directed by the same person (Henry Selick) who directed The Nightmare Before Christmas, which may account for it.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old August 26th, 2009, 10:13 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Saw the original "War of the Worlds" yesterday. Much better than the Tom Cruise one, and the movie was fun and entertaining. Not bad for a 50's movie with not-so-magnificent special effects.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old August 26th, 2009, 12:25 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Though Tim Burton had nothing to do with it. It was directed by the same person (Henry Selick) who directed The Nightmare Before Christmas, which may account for it.

Jim

Give Gaiman credit!

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old August 26th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Come on...he only WROTE it. Any hack can do that.

Everyone knows the most important person is the producer anyway.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old August 26th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:

Jim

Give Gaiman credit!
Oh, I certainly wasn't omitting Neil Gaiman to slight him or anything.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies