Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 30th, 2024, 03:31 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Renegade's Heroscape Launch Survey - Biomes?

Did anyone receive and complete Renegade Game Studio's Heroscape Launch Survey? I'm mostly curious as to what biome you suggested.

I went with 'fungi forest'. It'd be cool to see exploding shrooms, D20 spore rolls, edible mushroom glyphs, mushroom mimics (copying a unit's stats and abilities) fungus that sprouts from defeated/destroyed units, massive fallen tree trunk terrain for coverage and possible faster movement inside for small units. Shriekers, vegepygmies, Violet Fungi type of units or malevolent terrain features, etc....
Old April 30th, 2024, 05:09 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Renegade's Heroscape Launch Survey - Biomes?

I just recently filled out the launch survey as well. I put futuristic / sci-fi terrain.
Old April 30th, 2024, 05:53 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
I just recently filled out the launch survey as well. I put futuristic / sci-fi terrain.
Sci-fi terrain would be interesting. I could see a data hub that friendly adjacent units could access to D20 roll for order markers intel. Destructible, of course.

Thanks for providing the link. I should have included it my original post.
Old May 1st, 2024, 01:38 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

I said Historical and specifically Pirate type terrain pieces. A new hex tile type with wooden boards to form suspension bridges, docks, shipwrecks, and similar.
Old May 1st, 2024, 01:52 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I chose Apocalypse (or wasteland) terrain. Would love some shanty town stuff. Witness!

-insert signature here-
Old May 1st, 2024, 03:47 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
I said Historical and specifically Pirate type terrain pieces. A new hex tile type with wooden boards to form suspension bridges, docks, shipwrecks, and similar.
Creatitve! I like your idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
I chose Apocalypse (or wasteland) terrain. Would love some shanty town stuff. Witness!
Nice. Valhalla will be one big Thunderdome.

Aunty Entity: Remember where you are - this is Thunderdome, and death is listening, and will take the first man that screams.
Old May 1st, 2024, 06:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not a biome but I found myself the other day wishing that Renegade would just release an all terrain pack of just 24 hexers (and, actually, inverted versions so you could lay two of them side-by-side in a more symmetrical way). Having enough terrain for tournies would get so much easier if I could just get a ton of 24 hexers of different terrain types in one buy (would love if they made them for all terrain types too, like Sand and Lava and Snow, etc.).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 1st, 2024, 08:48 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Agreed. 24 hexers of those type would make for some great thematic map options. Fun home brew stuff too.

-insert signature here-
Old May 1st, 2024, 08:53 PM
Emeritus Admin

The inverted 24-hexer - the persistent dream of many Scapers!
Old May 2nd, 2024, 12:41 AM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

I put in for deciduous forest with possible fairy/fungi

I think deciduous if done right could give lots of options, living/dead tree, fallen logs/ fallen log bridge/ stump. Trees maybe have a spot to climb up (maybe just dead ones, and it would need good balancing. Fairy/fungi could be a nice touch.

Will need to be careful with still making minis easy to move around the tree
Old May 2nd, 2024, 02:55 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Pirate Ship terrain seems essential for the upcoming units.
I said Deciduous Forest/farmland (garden plots, hoppable fences).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 10:26 PM

Toa Matoro knows what's in an order marker Toa Matoro knows what's in an order marker

I went with fantastical/alien forest (strange, colorful trees, fungal growth, etc.). Aside from that something to the effect of ruined village with ruin walls- specifically destructible stuff to add a bit of that dynamic that never really got explored much

Good trades with: Warbeast; WarriorPreist; Just_A_Bill; Boromir96; Joecar

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion