Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 29th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Undead Gravedigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Am I the only one that thought VIRTU would be using this mini?

It is a nice cheap option though for other people that want to try this custom

Edit fixed image
Gruesome! I like it. It looks more like the Undertaker from the WWF, er, EWF or whatever they call it. Less ghoulish than the other sculpt; more intimidating.

Edit: I realize now what he makes me think of - he's playing hockey! That kind of bothers me; it takes away from the creep factor and makes it more cartoony, such as the level of diction and humor represented by the twin autobots from Transformers 2. Oh, well. Still, a good sculpt if you can look past that fact that he is about to send someone's head through a goal in Unlimited Class Hockey.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; July 29th, 2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old July 29th, 2009, 07:53 PM

elf326 is surprisingly tart

I like the idea of a Zombie leader. Maybe I'll make one of my own!
Old July 29th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

I'd really like to see a "Lich King" or something that bonds with the Zombies and gives +1 attack to all adjacent Zombies, plus has a magic ranged attack that has a "fireball" type effect (Zelrig-style that affects Jandar figs with a -1 defense)

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 29th, 2009, 08:56 PM

elf326 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
I'd really like to see a "Lich King" or something that bonds with the Zombies and gives +1 attack to all adjacent Zombies, plus has a magic ranged attack that has a "fireball" type effect (Zelrig-style that affects Jandar figs with a -1 defense)
I'm looking through my minis to see if I have anything for some zombie hero. There is a pod zombie from horrorclix.
Old July 29th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIRTU View Post
A friend and i wanted a to make Zombies even more threatening by giving them a leader....

GRAVEDIGGER
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIRTU View Post
YES! love the "meatshield" idea, and for fixxin up my movement bonding... You guys have enriched my play with this custom, and given me a well needed laugh as well...

GRAVEDIGGER
Spoiler Alert!
You can update your original post by clicking the pink "EDIT" button in the lower right hand corner of the post.

Back on topic, I love this guy! More speed, more movement and more respawning for Zombies? Awesome!

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old July 29th, 2009, 09:49 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

The concept is great; however, I reiterate that with their ability to move six figures at a time, adding to their movement is potentially game-breaking. The movement bonding combined Dig is great.

As for a meatshield, how about making the lantern bearer/digger a more Khosumet-like cheerleader, and adding a different hero who also has movement bonding? He can be a meatshield/tank like Marcu with better defense, though perhaps Life 8 is a bit high. I picture him with the Rend ability - if he inflicts a wound, roll a 13 or better on a d20 to inflict another wound automatically. Life 6, Move 5, Range 1, Attack 4, Defense 3, Rend Special Attack: R1 A4.

Old July 30th, 2009, 01:42 PM

VIRTU knows what's in an order marker VIRTU knows what's in an order marker

The miniature is a DC heroclix, cant remember the name on the base (even looked on the net for an hr w/ no luck) , but he use to be holding a severed head that i cut off n replaced w/ lantern from another clix mini (manhunter) and actully used Capt. Americas boots to make it where he would slot into a HS base, everything else is bits of plastic to make up a shovel n some paint...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards