Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 25th, 2009, 03:03 PM

gelcom5 Woo who?
Re: Wave 9, in-hand!

Well it would have mattered to me. If they didn't cut the line off, I would have myself...

It's not that the glass is half empty or half full... It's just the wrong drink.
Old June 25th, 2009, 03:05 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by gelcom5 View Post
Well it would have mattered to me. If they didn't cut the line off, I would have myself...
I think on the official site, all of their card samples have the red lines, also.
Old June 25th, 2009, 03:09 PM

gelcom5 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelcom5 View Post
I think on the official site, all of their card samples have the red lines, also.
Well I wouldn't have gone to that extreme. I think it would have been useless to have the lines. And this is the first wave I have even been paying attetion too, seeing as I just started playing again recently, and I didn't know that they cut the lines off.

It's not that the glass is half empty or half full... It's just the wrong drink.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units