Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 5th, 2009, 03:01 AM

Archiver is surprisingly tart
Re: Your most screwed up HS figs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
Also, not really a figure, but, when I opened my Wave 1 Heros of Bleakwoode, there were two Taelord cards. Yay. Double the worthlessness.
You should have put the extra card on eBay. I have a wave 1 roman card up and some wave 1 glyph cards without glyphs. Both auctions have bids so far.

Old July 3rd, 2009, 12:21 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have pictures this time!

My Kelda came with weird markings on her torso, face and wings. Of course, because of my luck, I can't get a good picture of her face and torso. But I got her wings!

My Grimnak...Well, he's just messed up!
Old July 3rd, 2009, 12:36 PM

NEMT knows what's in an order marker NEMT knows what's in an order marker

Has to be my templar without his cape.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=18254

Honorable mentions go to my drunken Raelin and my Jotun with a scimitar.

Great trades with Just_a_Bill, Topher, Feekonea, Worseley, Just_a_Bill, The Silver Surfer, Xaqery, Just_a_Bill, insomnimaniac, stubobj and CheddarLimbo.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 01:01 PM

vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker

I bought Sir Gilbert off of ebay and he wasnt in packaging but in near mint condition....besides the fact that his flag is bent completely backwards like hes carrying a sheep hearder staff with a flag attached hehe. Ive tried everything to bend it back in shape and ive somewhat fixed the bend but its definitley not straight hehe.

dustin
Old July 3rd, 2009, 01:15 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My Su-Bak-Na leans quite a bit to the left (to the point where in the middle of a game it will just randomly fall over). Other than that I've had pretty good luck.

Last edited by Warlord Alpha; July 3rd, 2009 at 01:32 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 08:22 PM

StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker

My Crixus has a bump running along his arm where the mold must've pressed the plastic together.
Then when I got my Omnicron Snipers I pulled one out badly and his back V thingy popped off.

Contend, O Lord, against those who contend against me;
Fight against those who fight against me. Psalm 35:1
Old July 6th, 2009, 01:14 AM

hatchet Woo who?

My 120-point Raelin only has her right wing in existence. My Grandmother's dog chewed off one of the spikes on Mimring's right Wing. And my Agent Carr has a severed right ankle. But hey, Heroscape is a game of war. Somebody is bound to get hurt, right?

no joke
Old July 11th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Well, I finaly have one that is messed up. One of my Roman Archers. His leg has twisted off his foot and is not connected to the base. Anyone know how I can fix it or play with it?

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old July 11th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Super glue. I like Zap-a-gapor Games Workshop glue best.

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old July 11th, 2009, 10:59 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My Marcu is missing a hand. Worst part is I don't even know if he ever had it. My friend keeps telling me put glue a pirate hook on in its place. I might try that.
Old July 12th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Ok, Thanks. Now I just got to get some.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old July 12th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

My Sir Gilbert's flag top broke off.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units