Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old November 10th, 2023, 11:49 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Mister Zsasz

Mister Zsasz (Victor Zsasz)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = MISTER ZSASZ
IDENTITY = VICTOR ZSASZ

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = HUMAN
CLASS = TORMENTOR
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 100

DEADLY FORCE
When Mister Zsasz attacks normally, skulls count as 2 hits.

KILL COUNT
After Mister Zsasz defeats an adjacent enemy, place 1 Tally Marker on this card, up to a max of 3. When Mister Zsasz uses a normal attack action, he may attack 1 additional time for each Tally Marker that was on this card at the start of your turn.

FACTION = GOTHAM UNDERWORLD
PUBLISHER = DC
KEYWORDS = Arkham
SYMBOLS =
WINTER 2024: Zsasz tracks each kill with slash marks on his body, always looking to increase his score.

Resources and Rulings
• The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Streets of Gotham #024 / Mr. Zsasz
• See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!

Credits
• Legacy design: IAmBatman
• Card art: Arkham
• Comic creators: Alan Grant and Norm Breyfogle

Updates
• N/A

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; February 2nd, 2024 at 05:27 PM.
Old November 10th, 2023, 11:51 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Mister Zsasz - Design

Hoping for pretty much a straight conversion here. Only mechanical changes of note are he's a Tormentor now, in the Gotham Underworld faction, and has the Arkham keyword.

Things I'd consider if there's support (and would sanity test):

1. Moving him to 5 Life and 4 Defense
2. Giving him Stealth
3. Should we just call him Victor Zsasz?

5 defense feels a bit high for a shirtless dude wandering around but I don't want to make him too squishy. He certainly shrugs off pain pretty easily, so I could see the life/defense swap on him.

He's definitely a stealthy/stalkerish type when he wants to be.

He does go by Mister Zsasz, but the Mister Zsasz (Victor Zsasz) thing is a bit weird and redundant feeling.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 10th, 2023, 12:15 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I was going to recommend point 3 so definitely agree with that one.

Stealth sounds good. 4/5 and 5/4 stats are pretty similar so I have no preference there.
Old November 10th, 2023, 01:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the 5 life 4D part. Good with all the rest as well.

I do think our Stealth isn't really about stalking silently around the battlefield but I also think he's the type that would shrug off that swipe anyway so it works mechanically for me.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 10th, 2023, 01:16 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

1. I think 5L 4D feels better for a human, but I wouldn't be too fussed either way.
2. I don't see why he'd need it, he's always been solid in the past.
3. I prefer the Mr. here, just because that's basically his "super" name. That's 90% of the time what he goes by so might as well represent it?

But in the end, I'm not too fussed about any of them.
Old November 10th, 2023, 01:20 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

1. Yes
2. No preference
3. I don't know the character enough to anwser
Old November 10th, 2023, 03:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

1. Yes
2. Maybe, lean no. Extra life from point 1 would make it easier to risk the Swipe.
3. Kind of like the Mister Zsasz here. I don't know the character well enough, but it feels like that's his serial killer name like The Zodiac Killer or BTK.
Old November 11th, 2023, 12:19 PM

OK, based on input, updating to 5 Life/4 Defense, going to keep Stealth off of him, and stick with Mister Zsasz for now.

Old November 11th, 2023, 12:19 PM

5 Life should make it a little tougher for Pinhead to bring him back too, which should help control some of the value he gets out of the class change.

Old November 11th, 2023, 01:04 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Would 105 work point wise or would that be undesirable for his faction build potential?

Only ask because Tormentors have Ghostface at 100, and Gremlins who can make multiples of 100s at 25 points a piece. Might be nice to hit a different number.

But of course, prioritizing Gotham builds makes sense.
Old November 11th, 2023, 02:26 PM

Hmm, it's a thinker. My initial thought is "maybe"? I don't know that we have the Gotham Underworld and Insane stuff worked out enough to know for sure yet, but there will surely be some 5 point ending options.

I would like to hear from @japes before pulling the trigger on that, though, since he may have big picture thoughts on the faction (since he often does).

Old November 11th, 2023, 04:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like having 100 point add on options when army building. I feel like 105 would negatively impact his draft status when making Insane/Arkham/Gotham Underground builds.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database