Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old June 21st, 2015, 07:34 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker
Re: Gen Con 2015 Events

Sidewinder says Heavy Snow, Normal Ice. Is that right? Usually for the Tundra maps there is a clarification saying Normal Snow, Normal Ice.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old June 23rd, 2015, 03:28 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mailman View Post
Sidewinder says Heavy Snow, Normal Ice. Is that right? Usually for the Tundra maps there is a clarification saying Normal Snow, Normal Ice.
Sidewinder plays with Heavy Snow.
Old June 23rd, 2015, 08:38 PM

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

I know but will we play it that way at GenCon? Other GenCon maps have played with heavy snow and slippery ice but there was a clarification for GenCon that it was normal snow normal ice. Heavy snow will definitely slow the games down.

The Orange Mailman
Old June 23rd, 2015, 11:44 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mailman View Post
I know but will we play it that way at GenCon? Other GenCon maps have played with heavy snow and slippery ice but there was a clarification for GenCon that it was normal snow normal ice. Heavy snow will definitely slow the games down.
Normal snow, normal ice. Thanks for asking, though. I'll add a note in the announcement.

I don't always use custom units, but when I do I use Sherman Davies Marvel customs.
Old July 5th, 2015, 03:08 PM

So General Wars has a 24 figure limit? Just want to make sure before picking out my army. It does not mention the number of rounds, I'm assuming it's 5. Time duration on the GenCon website says 5 hours.

Note: There are still tickets left for every event.

The Orange Mailman
Old July 5th, 2015, 05:15 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just purchased my main event ticket! I'm super excited now. I'll be there all 4 days, helping a friend of mine demo a game, so I'll be sure to float around the other 'Scape events when I get a chance.
Old July 9th, 2015, 04:45 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, for the team tournament, are we doing the same thing last year where your army figures cannot interact with your allies? Like Laglor or Raelin or Taelord? The phrasing of bringing just one army made me think that they could help each other. Thanks!
Old July 9th, 2015, 08:41 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
Hey, for the team tournament, are we doing the same thing last year where your army figures cannot interact with your allies? Like Laglor or Raelin or Taelord? The phrasing of bringing just one army made me think that they could help each other. Thanks!
Laglor says friendly, so yes he boost both your teammate's build. Raelin/Taelord says figures you control, so only your build.
Old July 9th, 2015, 09:00 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Photo courtesy of lonewolf...

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; July 10th, 2015 at 01:09 PM. Reason: I hope that wasnt supposed to be a surprise
Old July 10th, 2015, 04:18 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
Laglor says friendly, so yes he boost both your teammate's build. Raelin/Taelord says figures you control, so only your build.
Also if you're on a glyph the glyph only affects your portion of your army, not your teammates. Learned that one the hard way

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Courtesy of lonewolf...

Sick! Very futuristic

Thanks always for putting these treasured prizes together Lonewolf and crew, they really make the scape events special.
Old July 11th, 2015, 04:14 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Photo courtesy of lonewolf...

And a big "THANK YOU" to @CupidsArt for this year's design!

Old July 13th, 2015, 12:42 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Is it just me or do ticket sales look a little low this year?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con