Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 2nd, 2022, 12:08 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape 2 Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Called it.
Not so fast: you don't know if he'll be out within 12 months of the first set

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 2nd, 2022, 12:58 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Crazy prediction but I'm thinking we could get clear plastic stackable supports for new flying rules and aerial combat. Plus, some heroes might have two different sculpts; on-the-ground sculpt and flying sculpt. The flying sculpt would have a clear plastic base.

woah woah woah that clear plastic for flight combat blew my mind HASBRO PLEASE DO THIS
Old September 2nd, 2022, 03:44 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
Quote:
Crazy prediction but I'm thinking we could get clear plastic stackable supports for new flying rules and aerial combat. Plus, some heroes might have two different sculpts; on-the-ground sculpt and flying sculpt. The flying sculpt would have a clear plastic base.
woah woah woah that clear plastic for flight combat blew my mind HASBRO PLEASE DO THIS
It's not the first time this has been thought of. It goes way way back to maybe even the heroscape.net days where someone was cutting sections of clear plastic tubing.

I'm thinking of a hex shape at the bottom that fits snugly around the hex space, similar to the Evergreen Trees or Castle Wall Bases

Last edited by GaryLASQ; September 2nd, 2022 at 04:19 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2022, 04:35 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

These types of bases are used in a number Air War miniatures games, such as Wings of War.
Old September 2nd, 2022, 10:35 PM

Timerron knows what's in an order marker Timerron knows what's in an order marker

I'm gonna guess that instead of a traditional Master Set, we'll see a new style that is Faction specific. A number of them to equal the new factions. Each coming with terrain, Uniques, a common squad or two priced at if I were to guess $50 each.

Only want to play THAT faction, lesser price point, but not enough to play on your own (Needing an opponent at least), each player needing one.
Old September 2nd, 2022, 10:41 PM

lucasd21 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timerron View Post
I'm gonna guess that instead of a traditional Master Set, we'll see a new style that is Faction specific. A number of them to equal the new factions. Each coming with terrain, Uniques, a common squad or two priced at if I were to guess $50 each.

Only want to play THAT faction, lesser price point, but not enough to play on your own (Needing an opponent at least), each player needing one.
I could see them doing that with unique, but not commons. You'd end up with 3-4 sets of each factions uniques just to fill out your commons. I think initially it'll be as you say but only uniques. Then they'll start rolling our commons in a different way.
Old September 4th, 2022, 09:44 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:

I would be pretty shocked if this late in the game they created that kind of "true flying" effect rather than just rolling with the puddle jumping approach to flying they've had since the start.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 4th, 2022, 01:10 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I would be pretty shocked if this late in the game they created that kind of "true flying" effect rather than just rolling with the puddle jumping approach to flying they've had since the start.
Well, I did say it was crazy, didn't I?

Thinking about it more realistically, a big heavy flying fig like Nilfheim (not to mention this new gargantuan dragon they showed us at GenCon) would keep toppling and fall too easily. It's still pretty cool to think about though.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; September 4th, 2022 at 01:30 PM.
Old September 4th, 2022, 01:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well-played

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 4th, 2022, 03:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Saw a game at Gen Con long ago that was about dog fighting. They had model planes on stands they could move around and attached to bendable wires so they could change altitude and whatnot. Pretty cool.
Old September 4th, 2022, 04:06 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Red Baron was a minis game on WWI which used rigid graduated metal flight sticks on stands. You clipped your plane to one and this really allowed for detailed maneuvering! The planes were expensive metal also, but it made a perfect club game where each person bought a few of them.
Old September 4th, 2022, 04:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I bet that was it. Thanks for the info chas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion