Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 6th, 2021, 05:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Iron Legion Drone - public playtest

I agree. Cheaper sounds better unless there is some specific number you are shooting for here.
100 is a nice round number.
Old December 6th, 2021, 10:00 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Good points guys. 100 still gives you some solid Iron Man builds, give or take 10 points either way. Lots of room for new Iron Man suits anyways.

Down to drop the points if people still feel like they're coming in soft after PTs!
Old December 7th, 2021, 12:59 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I agree. Cheaper sounds better unless there is some specific number you are shooting for here.
100 is a nice round number.
120 was the original aim as it was proportional to other suits and blocked well with TonyV

120x2 to replace 240 point Ironman
120x3 to replace 360 Hulkbuster

Ironman V @280 +120 for a 400 point block.

and an odd one but it also worked as filler for an Ultron army with him being 680 and his Ultron Drones being 100. You could toss in a Legion drone to round off Ultron to an even number.

110 works better as a goal than 100. Tony V plus 2x110 = 500 point block.

I just really liked the idea of Tony V + 6 Legion for 1000 points even which is another reason why the 120

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 3rd, 2022, 12:41 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: IRON LEGION DRONES
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: War-Machine (Avengers) (260), Iron Man (Avengers) (270), Captain America (I) (240), Iron Legion Drone (x3) (330) (1100) vs Spider-Man (Otto), Spider-UK, Leopardon, Spider-Man (Takuya), Spider-Knight, Spider-Recruit (1100)
Spoiler Alert!

vs Jason, Freddy, Leatherface, Chucky, Pinhead, Mike Myers, Sam (1095)
Spoiler Alert!

UNIT SUMMARY: The major concern is they feel a bit overcosted and non-useful for what they do. Iron Grasp is too hard to pull off for their combination of cost and durability. Eric and I both thought if it worked off another friendly figure instead of another Drone it’d be more useful. The special attack seems like it could be cut in favor of giving them range to make them better with both War-Machine and Cap. If that needs a drop in attack by one, that seems fine. Mostly, though, they’re primarily defensive figures with 3 Life and 4 Defense. It seems like Civilians can do what you want from them better, so either a drop in cost (to like 80) or a bump in defense to five.
Personal recommendation would be the change to Iron Grasp, cutting the special for range 3, attack 3, bumping defense to 5, and trying them at 110 points instead of 120.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 3rd, 2022, 01:02 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I do really like that Iron Grasp change.
Old January 3rd, 2022, 01:05 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah the problem with it currently is it's just so hard to get with any consistency because you either need to spam them (hard to do at that cost) or choose really really carefully and try to lock down one figure and that falls apart as soon as one of them dies. Being able to use just one to compliment your figure you want to activate more makes it so much more usable. I think it was @Ericth74 's idea. He played these matches with me (the opposing armies).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 3rd, 2022, 01:17 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks a lot Bats (and Eric)! That’s a cool change for Iron Grasp, helps them in non Mark V builds a lot. I think I liked the idea of Repulsor Blasts more than I am the actual performance, cool with cutting it at this point.

The changes you said sound pretty good to me. I’ve done some theoretical army building with them at 100 and 110, and you can still get some solid Iron Man armies at both price points. Think I’ll keep defense at 4, but make the other changes. I’ll update the SP tomorrow morning.

Thanks again fellas!
Old January 3rd, 2022, 09:42 AM

Sounds good. I really do like them with War-Machine. I'm hoping that cutting their special means their cost can go down or their defense can go up so that he can have a few more to work with in a standard army (since you really want Avengers Iron Man and Cap along with War-Machine and the Drones).

Old January 3rd, 2022, 09:56 AM

Ok, updated the SP with ;
  • Range changed to 3
  • Attack changed to 3
  • Reworked Iron Grasp to activate off of 'one other Unique Hero that you control'
  • Removed Repulsor Blasts
  • Cost to 100

If they're still feeling weak, next change I'll do is defense to 5.
Old January 3rd, 2022, 10:03 AM

Sounds good. Can just plug Ant-Man (30) into that army I had to get to 1100, I suppose.

Old January 3rd, 2022, 10:24 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

30 could maybe be a cool spot to fit a civie Happy or Pepper or something.
Old January 3rd, 2022, 07:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
30 could maybe be a cool spot to fit a civie Happy or Pepper or something.
Not for people that hate civilians

Just for reference. 120 was chosen since there are a lot of already put together builds with Iron men and 120 was modular with the 240 and 360 point figures.

plus it plugged a 120 point hole in a 1000 point Ultron and Drone army since that one didn't come out even.

I may be able to run this most recent version before the weekend ends.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library