Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 22nd, 2020, 03:44 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Multiple Man (Unique) (Design)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
This guy definitely wants the full Dupes power so he can bring back commons even if they all die.
Would you be averse to making an art update to the Common Multiple Man if we need to tweak the wording to keep everything clean and clear? Should know what we'll need there by the time we're out of the design phase.

I'll have a pitch tomorrow, still sort of gathering thoughts here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Why not up X-Factor Power, to 3 or 4 common multiple men. It would be more inline with a. Full squad and since it guaranteed over Multiplicity it may be better to have the order
Markers on him.
I could see going up to 3, but 4 feels high. Given that Investigators only barely have synergy at the moment, 3'd probably be fine.
Not a fan of functionally changing the common design, but can update the wording a bit for clarity since we basically never planned to reuse that power. Don’t mind making the update though.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 07:53 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
Angry Re: The Book of Multiple Man (Unique) (Design)

Quote:

Quote:
Why not up X-Factor Power, to 3 or 4 common multiple men. It would be more inline with a. Full squad and since it guaranteed over Multiplicity it may be better to have the order
Markers on him.
I could see going up to 3, but 4 feels high. Given that Investigators only barely have synergy at the moment, 3'd probably be fine.
Agreed. 3 would be enough In that 60% of the time it would be beneficial to have the order markers on the Unique Jamie instead of the Common Multiple Man for Multiplicity.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 10:11 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea, I think 3 is a good spot. Excited to see how this design helps round out the budding Investigator faction.

As weird as it is, I really think throwing the word "this" into Dupes is the best method to provide clarity. Is it weird? Yea, but this guy almost acts more like a bunch of Uncommons than an Unique and a bunch of Common Heroes.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 11:50 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This guy definitely wants the full Dupes power so he can bring back commons even if they all die.
Would you be averse to making an art update to the Common Multiple Man if we need to tweak the wording to keep everything clean and clear? Should know what we'll need there by the time we're out of the design phase.

I'll have a pitch tomorrow, still sort of gathering thoughts here.

Quote:
Markers on him.
Not a fan of functionally changing the common design, but can update the wording a bit for clarity since we basically never planned to reuse that power. Don’t mind making the update though.
For sure. Not interested in changing the mechanics of the common card at all, just tweaking the wording for reusability and keeping the interactions with the Unique Multiple Man clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Yea, I think 3 is a good spot. Excited to see how this design helps round out the budding Investigator faction.

As weird as it is, I really think throwing the word "this" into Dupes is the best method to provide clarity. Is it weird? Yea, but this guy almost acts more like a bunch of Uncommons than an Unique and a bunch of Common Heroes.
The thing I don't like about "this" is that the Common card goes with more than one figure. It'd have to be more like "one of these" on the Common version. I'm gonna make breakfast and give my brain time to start turning over, then write something up.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 11:56 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:

The thing I don't like about "this" is that the Common card goes with more than one figure. It'd have to be more like "one of these" on the Common version. I'm gonna make breakfast and give my brain time to start turning over, then write something up.
Well, yea, I was just thinking for the Initial trigger and then leaving the other instance of Multiple Man. I suppose you could always throw Figure in there somehow.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 01:42 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Oh, there's actually one other lean 'n' clean elegant thing we could do here to clarify the Common Multiple Man interaction without retconning wording, so I may as well throw it out there before pitching a card update: we could just drop the "Multiple Man" name from this card.

He goes by his actual name way more than his "superhero name" during this era and it would tidy everything up quite a bit.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 01:49 PM
Now moves with Flying.

That would pretty effectively shut things down, including both interactions with the Common MM powers.

I guess at that point it's how effectively do we want to shut it down? I do like how elegant it is though.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 02:00 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
That would pretty effectively shut things down, including both interactions with the Common MM powers.

I guess at that point it's how effectively do we want to shut it down? I do like how elegant it is though.
On Multiplicity I don't really care one way or the other how it works, as long as it's clear whether or not he can be activated. Going "Jamie Madrox" here gets us that clarity, so I'm cool with it.

The Common MMs getting to use Dupes on him (either to roll for him or try and place him back on the battlefield) is one we definitely want to shut down, though.

For reference, if we go that route we'd be looking at this SP for the Unique version here:

Quote:
NAME = JAMIE MADROX
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INVESTIGATOR
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 90?

MADROX PRIME
You may draft Jamie Madrox into an army with one or more Common Jamie Madrox figures.

X-FACTOR ACCOMPANIMENT
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Hero you control that is a Bruiser or Investigator and before taking a turn with that Hero, you may move and attack with up to three Multiple Man figures you control. You may not take any additional turns with figures other than that Hero.

DUPES 10
When Jamie Madrox receives one or more wounds from a normal or special attack, you may roll the 20-sided die before placing Wound Markers. If you roll 10 or higher, ignore any wounds Jamie Madrox just received and, if possible, place one of your previously destroyed Multiple Man figures adjacent to Jamie Madrox.
It's definitely the leanest way to go, and means we don't need an update on the Common card. Feels true to this era of the character as well. I'll wait a bit for some other folks to weigh in, but I like tackling it this way.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 02:11 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like that a lot. Definitely a "cutting the gordian knot" kind of solution!
Old February 22nd, 2020, 02:13 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

That's really clean, I like that.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 02:39 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Looks good to me.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 03:20 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I like that, I did like him interacting with Multiplicity but it’s honestly not necessary.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library