Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 20th, 2018, 09:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sub-Zero (Vote for Initial Playtesting)

Ah, okay then yea. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Old May 20th, 2018, 11:26 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sub-Zero (Vote for Initial Playtesting)

yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old May 22nd, 2018, 12:19 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Sub-Zero (Initial Playtesting)

This passes.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 01:35 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Sub-Zero

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 220
- Give a brief overview. Sub went 1-2 at 220. He lost to Rhino twice and won against Marrow once. I felt pretty confident to go further at that point level after those matchups.
Map: Custom

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 1
Units:
Sub-Zero(220), Ms Marvel(350), Captain America(240), Psylocke(250) (1,060)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Wolverine(280), Swordsman(160), Tigra(170) (1,060)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2 (rematch)
Units:
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Wolverine(280), Swordsman(160), Tigra(170) (1,060)
Spoiler Alert!

Change made: Sub-Zero's Ice Blast is only for his turn not the player turn.

Army Test 3 (rematch)
Units:
vs.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 4
Units:
Sub-Zero(210), Ms Marvel(350), Captain America(240) (800)
vs.
Star-Lord(250), Gamora(310), Nebula(240) (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 5 (rematch)
Units:
Sub-Zero(210), Ms Marvel(350), Captain America(240) (800)
vs.
Star-Lord(250), Gamora(310), Nebula(240) (800)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
I'm a bit tired of playing matches, because the other team continually botches rolls which muddy the results. Sub-Zero is certainly decent. The change to Ice Blast only lasting for his own turn reigns him in a necessary amount, as I don't want him to be an ultra power combo with Cap and Ms Marvel. I also think a point bump up to 230 is in order. If he still comes in too strong in Public Testing, we can dial something in if needed. Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with where he is. I like his options, but I'm ready for others to test him as I have had nothing but poor luck with the opposing teams, which turns a good game into a tainted one.

Last edited by Arkham; May 22nd, 2018 at 08:53 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 08:55 PM

Initials updated. I'm ready to throw in the towel here on testing him. I ran into a lot of botches on the opposing team, that led to a lot of wins for his team. However, after making Ice Blast only last for his turn instead of the player turn, and bumping his points to 230, I feel ready to see others give him a go.

You'll see after the change, the last 3 games his contributions were pretty fair, with Ms Marvel and Cap really being the ones to make the team what it was. The last 2 games I played him at 210, and both could have easily gone to the other team had they not botched in key moments. So 230 feels good going into Public Testing.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 05:23 PM

I propose a vote to move to Public Playtesting.
@Ronin - yea
@japes - yea
@Yodaking - yea
@johnny139
@SirGalahad
@Spidey'tilIDie
@Tornado - yea

Last edited by Arkham; May 24th, 2018 at 09:36 AM.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 05:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Sub-Zero (Vote for Public Playtesting)

yea

Seems like his luck was a little skewed in initials - let's see how he does in the public.
Old May 24th, 2018, 01:50 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old May 24th, 2018, 07:41 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 24th, 2018, 08:27 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 25th, 2018, 06:11 PM

This passes
Old May 26th, 2018, 12:37 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sub-Zero (Public Playtesting)

Haven't posted here yet, but I'll pop in to say everything looks good to me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library