Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 25th, 2014, 05:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Mini Photo Depository

It's a Christmas Miracle, the sun has come out today!! Grabbed the camera after all the holiday requirements were finished. Here is a second try at Beta Ray Bill & Fantomex.

Beta Ray Bill
Spoiler Alert!

Fantomex
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 25th, 2014, 10:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
It's a Christmas Miracle, the sun has come out today!! Grabbed the camera after all the holiday requirements were finished. Here is a second try at Beta Ray Bill & Fantomex.

Beta Ray Bill
Spoiler Alert!

Fantomex
Spoiler Alert!
These look better I'll give it a shot sometime this weekend. Also fantomex is a cool looking mini. May have to pick up one of those.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 30th, 2014, 08:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

Beta Ray Bill
Spoiler Alert!

Fantomex
Spoiler Alert!
@Yodaking
I Think Photobucket reduced your picture resolution. They are a little small and I tried to work with it but I don't think it is optimal work for my part. You can email me the Beta Ray photos. I think you have my email if not PM me.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 30th, 2014, 08:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just popping in for a second here, no time to resolve this right now. Does anyone know if their is something I can do on photobucket to fix the problem? Would deleting some pics and reducing my storage space work?
Old December 30th, 2014, 08:52 PM
A Man of Taste

Apparently there is a trick to uploading to Photobucket so it doesn't reduce the resolution but I don't know what it is...if someone knows let me know...or better yet post it here and maybe we can get it added to the first post.

Old December 30th, 2014, 08:55 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Have you tried tinypic.com?
Old December 30th, 2014, 08:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Well i used the same camera and uploaded them the same way I always do so I'm not sure what would have caused the problem. I also just went and cleared out some photos I didn't think I needed any more so let me know if that helped or not. If not I'll see what I can do about getting you the pics a different way tomorrow.
Old December 30th, 2014, 09:28 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

E-mailing or Skype are probably the easiest and fastest methods.
Old December 30th, 2014, 09:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I always use imgur for picture uploads. It's been a lot more reliable for me than photobucket ever was.
Old December 31st, 2014, 02:23 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

imgur is also my go-to. No idea if it resizes, though.
Old December 31st, 2014, 02:55 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Apparently there is a trick to uploading to Photobucket so it doesn't reduce the resolution but I don't know what it is...if someone knows let me know...or better yet post it here and maybe we can get it added to the first post.
Some PB related info:

http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en...d-Size-Options

http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en...pload-Problems

http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en...i-Res-Uploads-
Old December 31st, 2014, 09:20 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Some PB related info:

http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en...d-Size-Options

http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en...pload-Problems

http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en...i-Res-Uploads-
I think this is exactly what we needed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy