Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 14th, 2020, 10:55 AM
Right..No Left!.. No I mean Right!

Lotus is surprisingly tart
TCG Card sized Template (built of the old Fl0ydski template)

Here you guys go, i generated a new PSD template using the old Fl0ydski template as a base. As it's a psd making alterations should be pretty easy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p-p...w?usp=drivesdk
Old January 14th, 2020, 11:55 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: TCG Card sized Template (built of the old Fl0ydski templ

Thanks.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 14th, 2020, 03:44 PM

I'll be uploading a bunch of these as Chibi figures from the various chibi manufacturers, most will be direct ports from official cards, but some may be customized or homebrew. But the template doesn't have anything that's chibi specific.
Old January 16th, 2020, 07:47 AM

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards